Sam Lutfi Going Off on Judge Penny’s Son

jokobish

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

Ayyyyyyyy. I swear there's new T everyday now 😁 

Uhm.....  do you think there's a chance this gets dragged even more and Judge Penny steps down from Britney's case because of her son's involvement?! And a new one is stepping in and terminates the cship asap! 

*dreams*

The conservatorship isn't something a judge just decides to remove on their own one day

I have no clue why this dude would admit his mom is the judge in the Britney case. Clout, sure but he's going to regret that once the online harassment takes off as this thing gets bigger. I kind of had hope Judge Penny would flip this for Britney... hope she doesn't have to recuse herself.

Just now, phareezy said:

I have no clue why this dude would admit his mom is the judge in the Britney case. Clout, sure but he's going to regret that once the online harassment takes off as this thing gets bigger. I kind of had hope Judge Penny would flip this for Britney... hope she doesn't have to recuse herself.

Well...being that he is an "influencer" with supposedly 34k followers but only gets 2 or 3 comments on his posts - seems like he needs a little extra push to garner interest. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 minute ago, SupTJ said:

The conservatorship isn't something a judge just decides to remove on their own one day

Bud get over.. I have said what you are saying a million times but some people are just stupid. The judge can not end the cship abruptly.:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

10 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Yeah imagine sicking the army on yourself lmao

14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Yep... but the fact that he knows who Penny's son is.... that means that they probably know each other in the Hollywood circles. 

A bit of a reach suggesting they know each other. 

Sam Lutfi likely knows of Penny's son, like the rest of us, because he follows the freebritney movement and keeps up-to-date on everything that goes on. Her son first mouthed off last week literally right after the hearing. Sam Lutfi likely picked up on it then since it was being spread on every freebritney twitter account.

1 minute ago, rennen said:

A bit of a reach suggesting they know each other. 

Sam Lutfi likely knows of Penny's son, like the rest of us, because he follows the freebritney movement and keeps up-to-date on everything that goes on. Her son first mouthed off last week literally right after the hearing. Sam Lutfi likely picked up on it then since it was being spread on every freebritney twitter account.

oh, okay. I am not on Twitter so I don't know what goes on over there in Twitterverse. I am sure that they have some connections in Hollywood, though, if we dig. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

oh, okay. I am not on Twitter so I don't know what goes on over there in Twitterverse. I am sure that they have some connections in Hollywood, though, if we dig. 

I'd rather not dig on either of them. 

They're getting what they want. Attention. 

And Penny's son speaking up about Britney's case is outrageous. He really needs to keep his mouth shut before this starts to negatively impact Britney. 

Archived