Dina Lohan comments on Britney's Conservatorship

dfffff

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about it, are any of the famous It girls from the early 2000s doing well? We all know what's up with Britney. Lindsay is overseas and from what I last heard is doing ok but not great. Paris might be the most well-adjusted but she seems incredibly lonely and depressed based off of her YouTube documentary. The media really did a number on a lot of women from that time. Jesus.

3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Thinking about it, are any of the famous It girls from the early 2000s doing well? We all know what's up with Britney. Lindsay is overseas and from what I last heard is doing ok but not great. Paris might be the most well-adjusted but she seems incredibly lonely and depressed based off of her YouTube documentary. The media really did a number on a lot of women from that time. Jesus.

Lindsay is doing treat. She has her ups and downs but that's life.

She might not be a big star anymore. But she pulled herself together on her own

Also Dina shut up u tried to place Lindsay into 1 as well.

5 minutes ago, Easy There said:

That's good about Lindsay. I don't follow her much but glad she's doing better.

I was expecting a much worse response considering it's Dina tbh (and taking in account her own parental neglect towards Lindsay)

she clearly doesn't want to say much because she's not familiar with the situation, I doubt she watched the documentary or is aware of the conservatorship or she'd probably have more of an opinion but clearly feels for the way Britney was treated (and the other girls) and just hopes Britney can one day speak about her situation herself.

37 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Nicole Richie is kinda doing great, she had her kids and is still with her husband. 

15 hours ago, Easy There said:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Can you or Dina explain what LL 'does' now. Maybe you should Google yatch girls in Dubai 

Her net worth is also less than $1m

She owes book publishers half a million dollars for promising to write a book, taking the advance and never doing it.

She left London after not paying her rent in months.

She's a mess. She needed a c ship, she could be Emma stone but is jobless, jumping around to whatever she does.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Can you or Dina explain what LL 'does' now. Maybe you should Google yatch girls in Dubai 

She owes book publishers half a million dollars for promising to write a book, taking the advance and never doing it.

She's a mess. She needed a c ship, she could be Emma stone but is jobless, jumping around to whatever she does.

You are sad.

16 hours ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I was expecting a much worse response considering it's Dina tbh (and taking in account her own parental neglect towards Lindsay)

she clearly doesn't want to say much because she's not familiar with the situation, I doubt she watched the documentary or is aware of the conservatorship or she'd probably have more of an opinion but clearly feels for the way Britney was treated (and the other girls) and just hopes Britney can one day speak about her situation herself.

She is  most definitely aware of Britney's conservatorship or at least was at one point.

She was pictured numerous times with Lou Taylor®️ and there were rumours about Lindsay's mother trying to place her in a conservatorship. Britney was in a conservatorship at this point and Lou had already been hired as her business manager.

Ec-Z0nd-XWk-AIKi27.jpg

kjlh.png

z.jpg

1 hour ago, rennen said:

She is  most definitely aware of Britney's conservatorship or at least was at one point.

She was pictured numerous times with Lou Taylor®️ and there were rumours about Lindsay's mother trying to place her in a conservatorship. Britney was in a conservatorship at this point and Lou had already been hired as her business manager.

Ec-Z0nd-XWk-AIKi27.jpg

kjlh.png

z.jpg

This is what worries me the most. This devilish woman and those filthy men:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 hours ago, rennen said:

Ec-Z0nd-XWk-AIKi27.jpg

kjlh.png

z.jpg

I meant to say I doubt she's aware of its dynamics all these yrs or even understands how corrupt it is. Lou probably brainwashed her back then as Dina never seemed the brightest bulb out there tbh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

What a trashy post. Do you know her accountants? Stop believing everything you read dummy. (As for the book deal we have no idea what it entailed, maybe she thought they would eventually work something out or was simply careless since it was signed ages ago before she moved to Dubai permanently.)

If you've been following and watching her interviews/lives etc over the past year it's obvious to see Lindsay is in a great positive space living her best life with her regular boyfriend away from the spotlight and ****ty people constantly speculating and being exploitative like you just did. If she'd stayed in the US all these years she'd probably have been dead by now, god forbid.

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

You are sad.

33 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

I meant to say I doubt she's aware of its dynamics all these yrs or even understands how corrupt it is. Lou probably brainwashed her back then as Dina never seemed the brightest bulb out there tbh :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

What a trashy post. Do you know her accountants? Stop believing everything you read dummy. (As for the book deal we have no idea what it entailed, maybe she thought they would eventually work something out or was simply careless since it was signed ages ago before she moved to Dubai permanently.)

If you've been following and watching her interviews/lives etc over the past year it's obvious to see Lindsay is in a great positive space living her best life with her regular boyfriend away from the spotlight and ****ty people constantly speculating and being exploitative like you just did. If she'd stayed in the US all these years she'd probably have been dead by now, god forbid.

You're both shameful using an awful example.

The fact Lou had to post her bond in itself shows she has zero money

This woman has been accused of racism, convicted of theft and went to court with F you written in her manicure 

Neither of you can say what she does for a job, although if you look on Twitter you will soon find out. It is not admirable. 

To compare her to Brit is an insult. LL needed a c ship, she's in terrible finances and is on the run from the US for that very reason 

52 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

You're both shameful using an awful example.

The fact Lou had to post her bond in itself shows she has zero money

This woman has been accused of racism, convicted of theft and went to court with F you written in her manicure 

Neither of you can say what she does for a job, although if you look on Twitter you will soon find out. It is not admirable. 

To compare her to Brit is an insult. LL needed a c ship, she's in terrible finances and is on the run from the US for that very reason 

Lmao at you melting down over Lindsay in 2021. And posting hateful BS.

No one is in worst situation than Britney Spears. No one from that period. Britney might be rich but is also a prisoner in her golden cage since 2008. And miserable 70% of that time.

I would appreciate if you didn't quote me again. This is not the first time you called Lindsay a prostitute because someone compared her situation and recovery to Britneys. And that's disgusting. It ain't that deep and no one was bashing Britney in the first place.

6 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I think Lindsay has her reasons for dipping on America for now - the girl is determined to do what SHE wants and I respect her for it. I hope she is happy and healthy wherever she is and whatever she does. 

Archived