Sarah Silverman apologizes to Britney + Criss Angel canceled on Britney a day before VMA performance

59 minutes ago, CarelessDiva said:

I think she is sorry but I think shes right she was doing her job. Was it wrong hell yeah but at the time she was thinking about herself and her own income. Is it the worst thing ever done to anyone... no but she did it in front of a lot of people. I also dont think you always need to say sorry. Sorry shows weakness and I try to very rarely say sorry. I will say I was wrong or I wont do that again I learned my lesson but never sorry. 

Sorry show weakness? So if you hurt someone you show the middle finger? Girl, you have a mental problem.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

We knew about the Chris angel thing. Apparently she wasn’t showing up for rehearsals with him so he dropped out of it.  I think Sarah is full of it, because we have seen rehearsal footage and it has always been the performance we got so i don’t think it was the day before. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

the only apology that matter is the one that comes from youserlf . When the entire world is asking for it it's simply a lie because you don't feel it

I guess so, but as humans sometimes we don't realise how detrimental our words and actions are to others unless people tell us.

She has apologised which is more than most.

• Like 2

Hearing her explain it from her POV and hearing her apology it does sound sincere to at least want to move on. Her reflecting on the roast culture does put her pov into a less harsh light. Her jokes were very distasteful but it was with the times and she even said she stopped roasting people so I can believe her growth. Roasting is something best between friends or love ones. HOWEVER the Cris Angel tea, that really does add an extra layer of what wrong that night.....I remember reading they were suppose to do something together and completely believed it I was wondering how she would top last years and I was like omg that would be really cool her with Cris Angel disappearing and stuff. Then it never happened so I thought maybe they had a date or something cause he lowkey is her type to me. I have no idea lol I wonder if he will apologize to her....doubt it...

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I remember reading that Criss dropped out of the performance  because he was ticked off that she kept canceling and showing up to rehearsals late.  I wonder what the truth is.

They were allegedly(holly Madison, his ex, confirmed it at one point) dating so i think there’s truth to it.