Days after the "Framing Britney Spears" documentary premieres, Britney posts a video saying: "the moment we've all been waiting for last week... the Super Bowl!"

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly... this is all Britney imo. It appears she is nottttt feeling the idea of a doc being made about her life. If we are to believe that.... that adds a whole new layer onto everything. I don't think this has anything to do with her social media manager. 

Hmm I don't know J, for me it's hard to believe that she has TOTAL FREEDOM over her social media as her CM says. More when we have confirmed over the years how restricted are her interviews, meet and greets, etc.

Anyway, we better do no debate over something we do not know for sure. Let's focus on what we know, that she doesn't wants Jamie as her conservative anymore:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.

5 hours ago, Barajas said:

I know when she say that first phrase i was like OMG!.. and then Superbowl ¬¬. And also that "i love sharing" at the end sounds a little like she is trying to confirm she is the one posting.
OR... maybe she is sending a hidden message, I dont know. 

This was my read on it (especially the I love sharing thing)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Thats what I thought too that she's a dog person for sure

I just know those huts are absolutely marketing towards cats (having worked in a pet store for 12 years) but yes you're right, just cos its marketed that way it could very well be used for a small dog too

thats funny cuz no cats would willingly use their expensive presents their humans got them😂 (i speak from experience)

I am still not a fan of “Britney’s” Instagram and I haven’t followed it in almost 2 years. Unless I see her posts on this forum, I don’t seek it out. I’m tired of trying to guess if it’s her or a clue, I mean 🙄. So idek what this is about. I liked the documentary. If Britney also likes it or hates it maybe one day SHE will actually tell us directly! I’m sick of the mind bending games. But, this meme is funny.😝 #FreeBritney 

• Leader
4 hours ago, Exaholic said:

I get ya but that seems contradictory if that’s what she actually thinks.

Like the documentary was made for the sole purpose of getting the truth out there and to enhance the Free Britney movement and bring it further into public view.

Surely she knows that and can see why it would be a good thing?

Surely she knows her business is everywhere anyway, like that can’t be a surprise to her.

Yea I feel you. That does make a lot of sense. 🙏 I wish she would just flat out say 😇  but I understand her not wanting to / not being able to. 

• Love 1