"Framing Britney Spears" review and reaction (New BreatheHeavy Video out now!)

• Leader
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Exactly. I think it was pretty in-depth and painted a pretty concise picture of why the situation Britney's in is clearly wrong and not in her best interests.

However, I do think they could have replaced some of the random fans with @Jordan Miller, especially in the beginning. My one minor issue with the documentary was that they started it off with all these "activists" campaigning for Britney's freedom, and a lot of them just seemed a little like crazed fans who had no idea what they were talking about.

I think the only fans they needed to spend time interviewing were Jordan and the Britney's Gram girls since the three of them have more substantive knowledge about Britney's history and what she's currently going through, and maybe include some of the other activists at the end once the viewer realizes why it's important for Britney to have these people fighting for her freedom. 

I think everyone who was included were assets to the film and I'm happy they made it :] Of course it would have been an honor to be in it as well 🙏 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interesting perspective! I actually don't feel like I've been silent at all. I feel like I've always reported on every single detail regarding the conservatorship since day one. But I do agree in that I haven't used my voice as much as I could have. But I don't feel like I've been Switzerland at all (just my opinion though 😇)

I love your comment that future opportunities may come I think now that you’re making it more known that you’re open to talking more opportunities will come! I respect you and happy for what you’ve done to bring us this site! I absolutely will look forward to more of your videos and hopefully more involvement I do think you’d make a strong positive difference in the movement! Love you and you’ve got a huge platform looking forward to seeing how you can use it without the threats of being shut down!

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Alio said:

oh no. You didn't understand  my point or maybe I wasn't clear enough I said few times on my comment that I loved the documentary but the bigger picture is not only showing the beautiful super young epic Britney the icon. The bigger picture is she has grown up, she's woman, a mother and is treated like a 4 years old child so I personally didn't like the fact that not a single person or even moments from the past 13 years were included so...I know that's what the GP wants( and that's awesome if people are convinced after that but hey after all people like what is cute young and successful)...I'm just thinking Britney the person is NOT the Britney in Baby..one more time anymore and it's sad we still have to concider that the bigger picture is how we need to save the epic Baby..one more time cute girl.

Also maybe you didn't see but I made a very very positive feedback on the topic dedicated to it. I just happen to think about it with more hindsight now.

Maybe we just need a part two.

I definitely think there should be a part II to this that explores what you're saying 🙏 

I do like how we got to look back on Britney's past, so we can understand her present, but I would have loved to see more of a look at her life during this conservatorship versus the events that lead up to it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

I’m sorry I love Jordan but he was no where to be found during a lot of this! Yes he runs the biggest Britney Spears for him however he has been very quiet and he is not been a front runner the gram girls lawyers for Britney Kevin Leanne the surprise witness meaner ect a lot of these folks have been in the forefront of this movement unfortunately Jordan has been taking a backseat until recent. 

I don't agree with this either but I do respect your perspective 🙏  People contribute in different ways. It's not a competition 😇 The way I felt like I could contribute the most was growing BreatheHeavy/ Exhale and making sure it was a stable community so that the hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors could come and visit/participate and share information with one another. In turn, I posted that information on our social media channels reaching literally millions of people. My face might not have been on the posts or the topics, but I do believe my presence helped. At least that's what I tell myself lol. 

• Love 2
  • Leader
12 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I love your comment that future opportunities may come I think now that you’re making it more known that you’re open to talking more opportunities will come! I respect you and happy for what you’ve done to bring us this site! I absolutely will look forward to more of your videos and hopefully more involvement I do think you’d make a strong positive difference in the movement! Love you and you’ve got a huge platform looking forward to seeing how you can use it without the threats of being shut down!

Awww now this is a comment I can get behind. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: Thank you for saying that 🙏 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alio said:

the documentary is, as usual, always showing her at her prime and it ends in 2009

2 hours ago, Alio said:

What about the woman she has become for the past 13 years ?!!! 

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I KNOW RIGHT!!! I have said this hundreds of times. The doc was beautiflly done but I hate that they always sum up the last 12 years into 1 or 2 minutes. I wish they showed all of her recent accomplishments for longer than 1 minute.

The objective of that would be to show how hard working she has been ever since. 4 studio albums, 3 world tours, 2 Vegas residencies, a perfume empire, Xfactor tv show, music videos, photoshoots, award shows, etc.

These things would show people what she has been doing since she is " mentally uncapable", they might not immediately remember all those things but if they are reminded they will surely get a more accurate picture of where Britney Spears is at this point and it would avoid that stigma-thought that her career got stuck in 2008 and she has been doing nothing ever since. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The part when Former Marketing Director of Jive Records said she only ever spoke with Lynn the whole time, and "The only thing Jamie ever said to me was 'My daughter is going to be so rich, she gon buy me a boat' ... that's all I'm going to say about Jamie"

That says it all about him...

tiffany pollard drinking GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think everyone who was included were assets to the film and I'm happy they made it :] Of course it would have been an honor to be in it as well 🙏 :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

So Jordan, after seeing the NYT documentary episode, what do you think?  Do you have any hope that the conservatorship will end anytime in the next, let's say, ten years?  Or at least, do you think the conservatorship will be able to be amended more to Britney's wishes?

49 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I definitely think there should be a part II to this that explores what you're saying 🙏 

I do like how we got to look back on Britney's past, so we can understand her present, but I would have loved to see more of a look at her life during this conservatorship versus the events that lead up to it. 

I agree. I liked at least the director didn't rehash the events leading up to 2007 as I felt she did that for respectful reasons. No one wants to really have someone bring up something sensitive from their past. 

• Like 1

When the previous backup dancer and tour director said everything had to get approved by her.. she had full control of the creative aesthetic of and dances.... it really explains why her performances have changed so much after her comeback because she doesn't have that creative control anymore. :( 

• Like 3

Everyone plays a role.

@Jordan Miller I've really enjoyed the fact that you haven't run with the conspiracy theories or been a drama queen during all of this. You've kept it low-key and factual.

At the end of the day, your consistency, combined with the facts, is what is going to keep the momentum going while Britney's lawyers do their jobs.

I believe Britney knows she needs to play the long game, and get everything onto the court record that needs to be there.

Instant gratification is not going to spring her from her situation. Doing things carefully and methodically will. And BH will be there every step of the way.

I thought it was sooooo well done. It was exactly what needed to be shown right now. Putting other things would make the narrative complicated and currently we just need all eyes on this situation with a baseline of the same facts. I DO wish though that they would've had a doctor - similarly to one the britney gram girls interviewed - comment more on what the unnecessary medication and her major isolation could be doing to her mental health, so the very thing that is meant to be protecting her is actually making her sick, because I think that's really important...