"Framing Britney Spears" review and reaction (New BreatheHeavy Video out now!)

18 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think so, those weren't dancers, and that wasn't a stage, it was literally just a staircase with an elevating platform from where she emerged.

Image-1.png

however, I do think she was supposed to give a longer interview to the guy from Ellen, and at least interact with Mario Lopez at some point.

They did meet backstage, but I don't know if this was before or after

Dtb9O33U4AABW7r.jpg

I still don't know what to think about Domination. Some fans love to think she didn't want to do it, because they never liked the idea of Vegas and because they didn't like the rehearsal clips. But then that contradicts the theory that her dad was the one that cancelled the residency because she refused to take the meds he wanted her to take.

Tbh I think the announcement wasn't supposed to be that messy, but whoever was in charge of the gig really screwed up. Maybe it was a problem by coordinating with the Ellen show crew. From them using that fanmade megamix, to Mario Lopez looking completely lost when announcing Britney, the messy camera shots, it's like nobody knew what was even happening.

According to the comments made by dancers and the producers, they didn't learn the show was cancelled until the very day the message was posted on Britney's social media. So up to that point they hadn't noticed anything wrong with Britney or anything pointing out to it being cancelled. We know Britney doesn't have the power to step out of a project herself, so the decision must have come from Jamie as some sort of punishment or threat.

My theory of the Domination cancelation after watching the new documentary:

Britney wanted to cancel domination and refuse to work because she wanted to try to end the conservatorship. She was sick of their empty promises if she kept cooperating. As a reaction to her discussing ending Domination, her Dad's team said Britney's meds must be off, she's not thinking clearly, let's try one more time to get her to cooperate. 

The night of the Domination announcement she was forced to go on stage, but she didn't want to say anything verbally to promise her fans She would be doing a new residency, because she already knew, no matter what, She wouldn't commit to Domination. Her not speaking was a total shock to her team.

Her team later decided they would indeed have to cancel the show, and her dad's team used Jamie's health as an excuse to give the public a reason that wouldn't hurt her long term image as much. 

The reason given from the leaked voicemail (about her meds needing to be adjusted) was the reason Jamie's team told the conservatorship team, and they pushed her into rehab as a result. Not necessary as punishment, but so they could say afterwards that she was treated and better, and now stable enough to make future work commitments.

I'm sure Britney was in a fragile state just because of the stress of ending that new residency, being pissed at her team, etc. She may not have wanted treatment initially but knew she had to go and look good in the eyes of doctors to get back on track slightly towards freedom. If she lost her **** she would be trapped forever.  Then in treatment she concluded in a mature manner she would like to go on indefinite hiatus, and told them she was done working. And they would need to hire a financial planner instead of Jaime to manage her retirement funds since she would no longer be bringing in all that money. 

I believe she's at a stand still with them. If she gets her freedom, she may decide to work a bit more. However they don't want her to work again unless it makes THEM money too, so they don't want to release her. It's sad. 

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol it's BreatheHeavy Video with Jordan Miller. I'm Jordan Miller :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I have to agree bro your video was all about you and saying I for so long man! Why keep saying you wish you were part of the documentary and how you felt left out multiple times? Felt like half your review was all about you, come on Jordan you can do way better man you own a freaking website and forum! The review you did was so short and I didn’t get much of an opinion it was mostly you talking about you! I’m rooting for you man this hesitation in you isn’t helping man! You mentioned you haven’t used your voice as much as you could’ve you didn’t want to fly to Cali you continue to hold back! I believe you’re a stronger power and driving force that could do a lot better! Why are you so scared? Please don’t be mad but I felt your video was self absorbed! I look forward to seeing you step up more you’re a leader! Much love to you!