Sam Asghari thanks everyone for the love and support in a now deleted instagram story

PZHSB

44 minutes ago, MX3 said:

“Don’t even think about thanking the fans for their support or we’ll forbid you from seeing each other” 

barf. 

Wouldn't surprise me if this was actually the case. Team Con seems to love isolating Britney from those she cares about. I mean, Britney and Cade have repeatedly referred to each other as best friends, but how many years has it been since they've hung out publicly? I could never go a full year without seeing my best friends. Months, several. A year? Never. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 3
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Wouldn't surprise me if this was actually the case. Team Con seems to love isolating Britney from those she cares about. I mean, Britney and Cade have repeatedly referred to each other as best friends, but how many years has it been since they've hung out publicly? I could never go a full year without seeing my best friends. Months, several. A year? Never. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Britney was with cade a few moths ago at the beach, she posted a picture of them three or cade did!

But I get what you're saying that Team Con are trying to keep people from her!

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney was with cade a few moths ago at the beach, she posted a picture of them three or cade did!

But I get what you're saying that Team Con are trying to keep people from her!

Oh, she did?! :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: That's so cute! I didn't see that, and I honestly hadn't heard or seen anything about them hanging out since like... Pre-Domination? So that's why I thought that.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

“Don’t even think about thanking the fans for their support or we’ll forbid you from seeing each other” 

barf. 

More like we will sue you for all you have because you signed an iron clad NDA agreement 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Can I be mean for one second please OK THANK YOU: I feel like Sam wants out of the relationship with Britney so he can go suck D, and that's why he posted that on his Instagram so Jamie forcibly (as usual) takes him out of the picture omg I said it.

👎

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, ExXL said:

I don't trust him at all , he seems like a total airhead who lies constantly and only there for the money and fame , I'm still haunted by the video where he orders Britney to smile while they're working out .... Scary 

Some fans forgot or really didn't care for that video, thankfully many of the GP did care and didn't forget.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Buffybot said:

Some fans forgot or really didn't care for that video, thankfully many of the GP did care and didn't forget.

Look who it is, Sam’s biggest stalker :clownery_makeup_meme:

People blow that out of proportion, I tell people to smile for photos, it’s normal.

I think it is best you avoid Sam threads.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

People blow that out of proportion, I tell people to smile for photos, it’s normal.

Oh hello, this is your forum? This was a threat? Why I can't talk about Britney's boyfriend? Only because you want? Are you the real stalker?

Look @Jordan Miller 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Oh we could all see he didn't care about the "smile for the picture" it was more like a job thing , we can read body language.... 

• Like 1