Sam Asghari thanks everyone for the love and support in a now deleted instagram story

PZHSB

I can't with you all, he is her boyfriend, deal with it :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

And now back to the important things in life, thank you! 

That means we are doing everything right + Jamie is in shock, because what is the benefit of a dead brand, exactly. 

They made the biggest $$$, because we, the fans supported her, it's not happen anytime soon again. 

And she refused to work and we know why. 

Jamie will be out of the picture sooner or later, i mean it's not looking good for him, the intense pressure. 

I hope all of the 🐍🐍🐍🐍 will disappear in her life! 

• Love 2
On 2/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, bitbitboi said:

Can I be mean for one second please OK THANK YOU: I feel like Sam wants out of the relationship with Britney so he can go suck D, and that's why he posted that on his Instagram so Jamie forcibly (as usual) takes him out of the picture omg I said it.

This take is not OK for several reasons. First of all, did you seriously call him gay? For what?

On 2/8/2021 at 1:45 AM, ExXL said:

I don't trust him at all , he seems like a total airhead who lies constantly and only there for the money and fame , I'm still haunted by the video where he orders Britney to smile while they're working out .... Scary 

The literal dramatics i-

• Haha 1
On 2/7/2021 at 12:23 PM, bitbitboi said:

Can I be mean for one second please OK THANK YOU: I feel like Sam wants out of the relationship with Britney so he can go suck D, and that's why he posted that on his Instagram so Jamie forcibly (as usual) takes him out of the picture omg I said it.

Have yall lost your damn minds?:xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2021 at 7:26 AM, PZHSB said:

This guy seems to be the only person in her daily life that loves respects and supports her.  She would be alone otherwise. 

So he's literally the only person who can save her? Is that what you're saying? No other man could come into her life and be there for her? Only Sam? Hmmmmm