Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

5 hours ago, BabyD01 said:

The more I look at Britney and her relationship with Jamie, the more I am reminded of my current relationship with mum. Mummy is very emotionally abusive to me and my siblings and the worst part is that my siblings brush it off and anytime I speak up about it, they all shut me down and guilt trip me and call me ungrateful. My mum keeps insulting and belittling me over the fact that I am unemployed forgetting that COVID screwed everyone hence my current situation. She keeps comparing me to others and even acknowledges how slow I am forgetting that I have Dyslexia. She even spends my sisters' money on her stuff. One of my sisters is trying to help by teaching me how to be a better writer. I dunno why I am still alive or why I have not yet committed suicide. I guess Britney gave me the strength to keep on going regardless of my painful situation.

I want you to know that you are loved and are worthy of life. You don't need to be someone else, just being you is what makes you so special. Please do not hesitate to reach out to a professional who can assist you in showing you how much you belong in this world. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3

About the roses: I believe there’s a connection there, but what way around? Is it possible that Britney knew all along about the documentary? But how? Did she receive information about it in secret. Just bothers me if she’s so isolated, how on EARTH they could have succeeded in this.

i still believe it, just curious :squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint:

21 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

This documentary was just bad. No ground breaking info, a bunch of clips you can find on YouTube. No mentioning of the ME TOO movement!!!!!! Really was disappointed and this isnt going to make anything happen. Its already being portrayed as a mental health awareness which just shows people think Britney is mentally unstable. 

Really? It wasn't groundbreaking in regards of new info, but I liked how they narrated her story in the right light this time, and it was simple and beautiful, cause the world destroyed that girls life, and I feel like this film shows that, it's a beginning. I just hope the GP catches on to this

6 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

The rage and sadness I felt watching:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It didn't reveal something we don't know. But it worked for general public. I'm pretty sure they found so much more. But cuz of NDAs and legal reasons they couldn't share. Unfortunately we r Britney's only voice. Everyone is else either ignorant, scared or under a NDA. 

Use your rage on me :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

19 hours ago, Buffybot said:

This guy wrote the truth. Emotions aside, the issue is way much bigger than Jamie.

Wow. Never really even thought about it but Jaime is definitely brainwashed by the people who have benefited off the conservatorship. He’s a weak man who chose money over blood. Something tells me he will back off. There’s just too much attention on this now, he can’t justify his actions anymore 

• Love 6
9 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

how can we get more people -the GP- to read/see this? hugely important to get everyone on board and to start action! i dont want to see britney suffering any more years...its disgusting and im crying rn

I also wish more people could see this too.

I totally can see Jamie's out, but I'm not sure If the "others" will give up on the c-ship money machine... There's money and their own protection, it's a strong power game. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see anyone around Britney with the interest of finishing the c-ship. 

However, don't cry, miracles sometimes happen and maybe with the exposure more important people will see how abusive Britney story is.

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Wow. Never really even thought about it but Jaime is definitely brainwashed by the people who have benefited off the conservatorship. He’s a weak man who chose money over blood. Something tells me he will back off. There’s just too much attention on this now, he can’t justify his actions anymore 

I'm with you on this, Jamie will be out this year. My opinion is that everyone saw they can't fight the movement right now, Bryan interview backfired hard, JL was exposed as involved with the c-ship and Lou's name started to be out there with a bad reputation. They all had to change quick and pretend they stop supporting Jamie, at least publicly. They will let Jamie's burn alone. 

Jamie can barely talk, he is an ignorant man that destroyed every business he was part of. There's no way most of the decisions are really his ideas. He's just a spacegoat.

• Like 6

Wait... Is this Project Rose? They did say they reached out to Britney directly, despite never having gotten a response. Was Britney herself going to sneak out and speak with them but got caught? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Also... This whole documentary is to catch people up on the Conservatorship and the Free Britney movement, but Free Britney is less than 20 minutes at the end? We need a part two.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

The rage and sadness I felt watching:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

It didn't reveal something we don't know. But it worked for general public. I'm pretty sure they found so much more. But cuz of NDAs and legal reasons they couldn't share. Unfortunately we r Britney's only voice. Everyone is else either ignorant, scared or under a NDA. 

Even though I've seen the clips of her being swarmed by the paps countless times, I never teared up like I did watching this, seeing it start out as a mutually beneficial relationship where she has some friends and they get some pictures and ending up like a woman hounded by strange men.

Even the one paparazzi they interviewed was like "We'd have left her alone if she asked" as if her body language and lack of happiness didn't make it obvious enough. Or the fact that she literally cried while pregnant during an interview saying that her one wish at the time was to be left alone by them. It's mind-blowing.

This doc actually made me wonder if Britney and Kevin could've made it work if the paparazzi and her post-partum depression hadn't had such an impact on her life, since everyone kept talking about how good they were together.

19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Even though I've seen the clips of her being swarmed by the paps countless times, I never teared up like I did watching this, seeing it start out as a mutually beneficial relationship where she has some friends and they get some pictures and ending up like a woman hounded by strange men.

Even the one paparazzi they interviewed was like "We'd have left her alone if she asked" as if her body language and lack of happiness didn't make it obvious enough. Or the fact that she literally cried while pregnant during an interview saying that her one wish at the time was to be left alone by them. It's mind-blowing.

This doc actually made me wonder if Britney and Kevin could've made it work if the paparazzi and her post-partum depression hadn't had such an impact on her life, since everyone kept talking about how good they were together.

He knew what he was doing. He just won’t admit it. Britney smiling and happy won’t get them a good pay day. He just didn’t want to admit to being a bad person. 

I disagree. Britney picked Kevin because he was fun and perfect. He literally followed her around with no care or responsibility. I wouldn’t be surprised if he knew Britney needed help when he met her and pushed her to break on purpose. Look at how the kids view him... they are inspired by him and he barely had a job. While Britney is the pop princess and they mention how she makes bank. 

When ppl bring up Kevin I just get mad. He is a huge parasite like Jaime... ppl forgive him because of the kids? 

• Like 2

I finally found and finished it. While I think they only scratched the surface of everything, I’m glad they brought the issue to the forefront. I can’t believe she’s been under this conservatorship for so long it’s actually mind boggling. The crazy thing too is how awful people treated her in the 2000s and it just kept happening. And Britney was constantly so amazing and sweet about it, never lashing out or being disrespectful. She’s so strong. 

I hate Jamie. One day she will tell the truth i am hopeful. And the more we talk about it, the better. 

5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I'm with you on this, Jamie will be out this year. My opinion is that everyone saw they can't fight the movement right now, Bryan interview backfired hard, JL was exposed as involved with the c-ship and Lou's name started to be out there with a bad reputation. They all had to change quick and pretend they stop supporting Jamie, at least publicly. They will let Jamie's burn alone. 

Jamie can barely talk, he is an ignorant man that destroyed every business he was part of. There's no way most of the decisions are really his ideas. He's just a spacegoat.

Same. I just talked to friends and I was like " this year! I can feel it. This year he will be out". As weird as it sounds but he will be alone and the pressure will be too much.

But it's not the end of the movement. When Jamie is gone, we need to keep up to get her out of the c-ship.

• Love 1