Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

At this point I really want to know what the **** is happening with her health, like it is really the only thing NO ONE except from Britney herself and the inner conservatorship circle, what would it be that secret?? We have seen her evolution and ups and downs and obviously something has always been wrong with her mental health but the worse thing that could be is a bipolar disorder (?)

I think it really could be good for her and her mental state to openly talk about it and fight over the stigma around certain mental health conditions (well, more like ANY mental health condition tbh) and I want to know her opinion about it, is her team who wouldn’t talk about it?? Is really her who wants to keep everything in secret and we should just respect her decision??

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

begging for a new link...............none of them are working :( wishing i was american rn

I am desperate for a new link as well, but not desperate enough to wish I were American lmao someone get this poor bb a link tbh!

• Haha 3

This documentary was just bad. No ground breaking info, a bunch of clips you can find on YouTube. No mentioning of the ME TOO movement!!!!!! Really was disappointed and this isnt going to make anything happen. Its already being portrayed as a mental health awareness which just shows people think Britney is mentally unstable. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Snesh said:

At this point I really want to know what the **** is happening with her health, like it is really the only thing NO ONE except from Britney herself and the inner conservatorship circle, what would it be that secret?? We have seen her evolution and ups and downs and obviously something has always been wrong with her mental health but the worse thing that could be is a bipolar disorder (?)

I think it really could be good for her and her mental state to openly talk about it and fight over the stigma around certain mental health conditions (well, more like ANY mental health condition tbh) and I want to know her opinion about it, is her team who wouldn’t talk about it?? Is really her who wants to keep everything in secret and we should just respect her decision??

No, we shouldn't make this about "we need to know what's up with the mental health"

That's not the point.

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, Stefi Hilton said:

amen!! :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

the documentary is a big deal!!! the conversation about the c-ship and the abuse Britney has been subjected to is starting and that is the only thing that matters! the more people talk about it the higher the probability that Britney gets free this year!! 

Totally agree. I think that by going so far back in her career to show how driven she was and why she became so famous in the first place while remaining a kind and humble person might have changed the opinions of people who thought she was nothing more than a robotic pop tart turned reckless party girl turned crazy tabloid fixture.

By the time the c-ship was brought up, the viewer was really able to appreciate why this kind of restrictive existence honestly cannot be reconciled with someone who clearly has more capabilities and mental faculties than we have been led to believe.

Back in the day when I was a clueless teenager, I remember thinking Adam Streisand was nothing more than a vulture trying to take advantage of a naive girl who was resisting her family's pleas to get help. But looking at the situation now as a 31 year old practicing attorney with much more knowledge of the law, I think he came across as way more credible than Loucifer 2.0 (the attorney who worked with Jamie and is now repping him again). Any respected attorney who does not want to get reported to the disciplinary board would never agree to take Britney on as a client if it appeared that she was incapable of choosing her own counsel.

It's also baffling that it's easier to get in a conservatorship than get out of it. If the whole point is to help someone who is incapable of making basic decisions for themselves so much that they need someone to remind them to eat and brush their teeth, yet this individual has proven time and time again that not only can they make these decisions but understand the consequences of their actions, how can the court be so cavalier about taking away someone's rights rather than giving them back? 

The whole thing was heartbreaking and I think perfectly got the intended message across :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 1