Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

9 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

But was she really set to perform at the Domination announcement? I know they said it but this stage was tiny and she was wearing a tight beaded dress. That didn't scream Britney scale performance to me? 😅🙈

As for the clothes, She has performed with similar before. I agree that the stages was tiny! But she coming out without even addressing the audience? Tho it is true that on the real video she stopped to sing albums and photos, she did not walk to her limousine as quick as it shows on the doc. Either way, something was off.

Just finished watching it on Hulu and holy forks was that good! This definitely was a summary of sorts to get the public on board. The series Deep Dive is doing on youtube about #FreeBritney is amazing and way more in depth. I liked this one too because we got to hear from Felicia and Adam and others who knew her and worked with her. Also, when that woman from either the talent agency or Jive Records said her thoughts about Jamie I was like damn girl, go get him. What a wicked burn. I really liked it a lot. I do think that this might  be project rose or a least a part of it. I really hope that Felicia is right and the someday Britney will tell her story, in her own words.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, diegofs said:

For those who want it in the highest quality:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y3TPI7UKUhClhAXAy18N_kdVIMoZklmL/view?usp=sharing

I'm posting it before certain website share and say it's an exclusive

credits: SHAREMANIA

Complete name : D:\The New York Times Presents _ Framing Britney Spears-1.ts
Format : MPEG-TS
File size : 5.21 GiB
Duration : 1 h 14 min
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 10.0 Mb/s
Movie name : FX Movie
Law rating : TV-MA (L)

I'm glad BSMmedia got a 1080P rip. Certain websites work together for the fans, no need to shade anybody.

18 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

Britney is the Marilyn of this generation, it’s so so sad and I can’t believe that Asian lawyer that said she’s never seen anyone get out of a c-ship? . I hope when her sons turn 18 in a couple of years help her. 

That lawyer is Vivian, someone who works with Jamie Spears to get Britney in a c-ship. She is evil. People may not get out of c-ships easily, but this is Britney Spears, who the world is watching this case and waiting for her to be free. Enough is enough!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Snesh said:

At this point I really want to know what the **** is happening with her health, like it is really the only thing NO ONE except from Britney herself and the inner conservatorship circle, what would it be that secret?? We have seen her evolution and ups and downs and obviously something has always been wrong with her mental health but the worse thing that could be is a bipolar disorder (?)

I think it really could be good for her and her mental state to openly talk about it and fight over the stigma around certain mental health conditions (well, more like ANY mental health condition tbh) and I want to know her opinion about it, is her team who wouldn’t talk about it?? Is really her who wants to keep everything in secret and we should just respect her decision??

Of course it's not her. Come on. Her team is controlling and won't let her speak.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, IconicShow said:

Ring is the one that asked for more transparency and said she doesn’t want those hidden in the closet as a family secret we also don’t know if she’s allowed to even discuss the details of some of this stuff there’s so many and he is out there and so much going on and so much that we just don’t know that we don’t even have a clue she even has a mental illness nothings been confirmed besides there’s so many other folks like Mariah Carey Demi Lovato so many stars that have mental illnesses in there for you to live their lives this is just seeming to be a money grab and the money ploy so that Britney doesn’t get her money taken away when in fact her accounts been getting drained for years Via this conservatorship and her fathers terrible business dealings with tri star and flop Lou Taylor

Yeah that’s why I’m so curious about that topic because either she’s so extremely ill that no one should know what happens to her mental health (which obviously it’s not the case here or she shouldn’t be working like she did in the first place) or they are trying so hard to make a big deal about an anxiety issue or something like that.

I started to question this when that rumor about her not wanting to take her medication popped

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

People criticize Joe Jackson, for how he treated Michael and his children by spankings and such.

But, he didn't take advantage of his children to this degree, not even Michael was put in a situation like Britney. 

It's sad and true. Jamie Spears is WORSE than Joe Jackson, and the media lets him slide. Is it because Britney is a woman? It seems very ***ist.

6 hours ago, Aron Young said:

I just watched it, and omg was it ******* sad. I really hope this helps her become FREE. She was placed in mainly so that her money is protected, yet...since being placed under CON she has went from having a networth of over 200 million to that just shy of 60 million??? Does the JUDGE NOT SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS?? The truth behind the shaving, the truth behind the umbrella, EVERYTHING.

Here  we have this young woman who has been mishandled over and over. She confides in people, puts her trust in people, only for them to use and use and abuse her. Seeing Felicia made me happy, because we ALL KNOW that Felicia has Britneys best interest at heart. The fact that NONE of her family spoke on the record SAYS A WHOLE LOT. Its like they WANT her to remain in this prison for their financial gain, ALL OF THEM. 

At the end it said that it wasn't sure if Britney knew about this..but I'm sure she did because ROSES were shown THROUGHOUT. And at the end shes holding a rose.

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 PLEASE #FREEBRITNEY

The only one I'm letting slide from talking is Lynne, and that is because she is currently involved with the conservatorship case and if you remember the leaked emails Lynne was telling Jamie she is NOT the one who would go to the media, etc. So I feel like she didn't do it so Jamie can't tell the judge "Look! She talks to the media about the case, she needs to be removed" etc. He's a snake, so Lynne is the ONLY one in her family who gets a pass from me. If I'm wrong, i'll gladly say I'm wrong. We'll see. Felicia is friends with Lynne and I feel like she probably asked Lynne if it was alright or something.

5 hours ago, MX3 said:

very happy with the doc. it def could be a longer series. maybe we'll get that eventually.

couple things I took from that

1. the judge is/was corrupt. the lawyer made it seem like he had to respect the judges decision and appoint a lawyer with this mysterious unsealed medical document. I'm glad the lawyer said he spoke with Britney and she was of sound mind. I think the judge is taking money on the sly. its obvious.

2. im so glad they included that Jamie has been bankrupt with failed financial ventures in the past, struggled with alcoholism/addiction (yet **** abuse was a reason Britney may need a c-ship? lol okay meanwhile Charlie sheen remains unbothered) and had an instance of abusing her children. I wish they expanded on how that affected Britney's ability to see her kids. 

I wish they included the 'racehorse' comment.  I also wish they included how much money everyone gets paid. that would've driven home the corruption as well. 

I was really hoping they brought up Jamie's comment about her being a 'racehorse' and also showed how much money they were all making off keeping this corruption going. It's all out there too for the public, so they couldn't sue them for showing that. Maybe we will get a Part 2 if ratings for this were good.

I think this was good though to get the general public interested and to bring attention to this corruption. My mom was literally in tears and then my sister watched it today and said she was near tears and how it was so obvious this conservatorship was corrupt.

• Love 2

Just out of curiosity, did anyone else think that Vivian ***** seemed almost gleeful when she was discussing the cship esp. when she said that none of the conservatees have been successful at ending it in all the ones she’s been involved in.

To me she came off like stripping people of all their rights is a badge of honor to her, I wanted to reach through the tv and smack her, lol

• Love 1
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Snesh said:

Yeah that’s why I’m so curious about that topic because either she’s so extremely ill that no one should know what happens to her mental health (which obviously it’s not the case here or she shouldn’t be working like she did in the first place) or they are trying so hard to make a big deal about an anxiety issue or something like that.

I started to question this when that rumor about her not wanting to take her medication popped

Sometimes I can’t help thinking it must be something with a stigma so strong attached to it and team con feels they have to keep that secret to their graves so they can continue milking her forever :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:  As much as I want to know the truth, I truly hope nothing about her mental health ever comes out without her absolute approval. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I just watched it on Youtube. I feel like I saw nothing new but at the same time I feel like the right steps are being made for Britney to finally gain her freedom. It's taking a long time and I'm afraid some people will try to get out of this but in the end, I think she'll tell her story like Fe said. I mean, she needs to and we need to know the truth and be sure she's OK... because...seeing this happen in front of you and not being able to help is so sad. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

I just watched it on Youtube. I feel like I saw nothing new but at the same time I feel like the right steps are being made for Britney to finally gain her freedom. It's taking a long time and I'm afraid some people will try to get out of this but in the end, I think she'll tell her story like Fe said. I mean, she needs to and we need to know the truth and be sure she's OK... because...seeing this happen in front of you and not being able to help is so sad. 

It’s on YouTube?? The Vimeo link I was going to watch got taken down eurghh

EDIT: I see the YouTube upload is on the previous page!

Edited by Isla