Watch Thread: Framing Britney Spears (FX+Hulu)

2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

This film has proven to be incredibly powerful and impactful regarding the general public and even Hollywood and it’s only been two full days :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Hollywood still silent :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I’m waiting for Gaga and Taylor... they called themselves super feminist.... well where are these hypocrites? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Hollywood still silent :miley_cyrus_stare_meme: I’m waiting for Gaga and Taylor... they called themselves super feminist.... well where are these hypocrites? :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Ugh I know they’re so incredibly selfish though, they both only care about themselves or if it gives them clout that they can benefit off of. 

BUT it’s huge that people like Miley, Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Midler, Sam Smith, Hayley Williams, Valerie Bertinelli, Meghan McCain etc have all become vocal about Britney and it’s only been two days! And I’m sure I’m leaving a handful of people out 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Ugh I know they’re so incredibly selfish though, they both only care about themselves or if it gives them clout that they can benefit off of. 

BUT it’s huge that people like Miley, Sarah Jessica Parker, Bette Midler, Sam Smith, Hayley Williams, Valerie Bertinelli, Meghan McCain etc have all become vocal about Britney and it’s only been two days! And I’m sure I’m leaving a handful of people out 

stream plastic hearts :melt_weird_drift_wow:

On 2/7/2021 at 10:30 AM, BSfemme said:

I don't think her mom Lynne is a stage mom or has her own interests. I think she supported Britney taking her to all these castings because Britney really wanted this, you know? So she was like 'OK you want this, you got the talent, let's go'. If Lynne were a stage mom she wouldn't have go back to Lousiana to take care of Jamielynn, she would have stayed with Britney traveling around and having fun and also controlling Britneys' career.

And from what I read back in the day Lynne didn't want to be the conservator because she's a weak person, she has no proper knowledge of what this is about and the strong personality to deal with lawyers etc. it's a lot of pressure...and Jamie has more personality to do this **** and to be able to control her daughter, you know what I mean?

in the end Jamie ****ed up because he is not a good man, let's be real. Lynne can't save her daughter because she is not the right person to do this either. At this point this conservatorship needs to end because they transformed it into a business and that is NOT OK.

They asked her that question here: 

And she said her mother has nothing to do with her career. 

He went further and was like: And behind this talented girl is the mother and says: You have to do it! 

You see it in her expression that it's not like that. 

18 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I want you to know that you are loved and are worthy of life. You don't need to be someone else, just being you is what makes you so special. Please do not hesitate to reach out to a professional who can assist you in showing you how much you belong in this world. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thank you!! 😭😭

• Love 1

So I finally watched the documentary and I will have to say its pretty good. As fans, of course we know almost everything about whats going on so if you were going to watch this documentary with that mindset, you would be disappointed but we should remember that this solely made in a way to give the GP and world a sneek peek into whats happening in Britney's life, and it did a pretty good job accomplishing that. Its a 3/5 for me.