Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

6 hours ago, levxy said:

I need her to record a pop banger so bad, her voice is just perfect for that. No other pop girl can do it like her :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

This is my favorite thing about her voice. So many of these girls think they're better because they can hit certain notes or do loopdy looops with their voice but that's such an overrated skillset imo. Any commoner can get a vocal coach and do that. It's so rare to have a voice that was built to carry glossy high-energy pop. Madonna is literally the only other person that comes to mind that can do it that well. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

How do we know it is from Glory sessions?

This was recorded 2014 & BJ was obviously released in 2013 (so I’ve read few times today, as I wondered also).

After a day of listening... it’s a hot song with solid untouched vocals. But I can understand why it didn’t make the cut as I don’t feel it fits with Glory as an album.

But that doesn’t mean I don’t dig it :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1