Jump to content

Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, halfdressed said:

She really put in that ******* work on the vocal sessions for Glory. Seriously. The second half of this song especially. Even though Glory didn’t make a huge impact for whatever reason, it’s her best vocal work in a very long time. 

This!  I loved her vocals on everything from Glory, you could tell she put a hell of a lot of effort there. Probably her best vocals in over a decade.  She sounds great on this track!:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

  • Love 4
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, mythology said:

This!  I loved her vocals on everything from Glory, you could tell she put a hell of a lot of effort there. Probably her best vocals in over a decade.  She sounds great on this track!:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I love glory and I would have preferred exaholic than matches and swimming in the stars... I don’t like any of those both 

but exaholic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I would have replace private show for this one 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I love glory and I would have preferred exaholic than matches and swimming in the stars... I don’t like any of those both 

but exaholic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I would have replace private show for this one 

Yeah Private show was terrible, she couldnt pull off that song vocally unfortunatly.  Brilliant vocals on all the other tracks though!

Link to comment
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How does one even GET into the trading community? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I would DIE to get some hidden Britney gems. I'd feel guilty for having to keep them to myself in order to keep trading, but I would do it if I had to. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: If I could get my hands on rare songs like Rebellion and stuff... :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It’s usually fellow musicians or people with no life who hack or know where to find things online that aren’t necessarily easily accessible. I really don’t even trade Britney material anymore (or talk about it-especially on Exhale), 9/10 you’re just gonna encounter scammers who just wanna leak material (which is a huge part of why I thought Exaholic was fake last year). I was lucky enough to have known the OGS on here BritneyB0ards, & b@dm3diakarma back in 2011/2012 & started trading-shortly after I starting working in songwriting, now I write & record. You pick up alot of valuable connections/resources & when you’re discreet & cautious you keep those connections. I only drop tidbits when people ask questions about certain things I know about, but I’m probably just gonna start keeping things to myself due to some wierdos on the forums like the poster a few pages back. Jealous, entitled, ingorant people take an inch and run a mile like copyrights, loyalty, intellecutal property, & artistic integrity aren’t a thing. I wish Exhale had the ignore function, there’s a handful I’d add to my list 

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Exaholic is probably now my favourite demo we’ve been lucky enough to get.

It kinda “goes nowhere” but her vocals are killer and not as over-produced as we are used to hearing and that beat and those lyrics are catchy as hell.

Why has this never been released properly?

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Rocktoxic86 said:
  Hide contents

 

Also. So i can “mainline” and free base. I just wanted it to be known to the internet that I discovered this unreleased Britney track lyric 😎 lol (right?)

LITERALLY THAT!! that's the lyrics. 

 

Not this "so I can be light and free, bass" bull****

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s usually fellow musicians or people with no life who hack or know where to find things online that aren’t necessarily easily accessible. I really don’t even trade Britney material anymore (or talk about it-especially on Exhale), 9/10 you’re just gonna encounter scammers who just wanna leak material (which is a huge part of why I thought Exaholic was fake last year). I was lucky enough to have known the OGS on here BritneyB0ards, & b@dm3diakarma back in 2011/2012 & started trading-shortly after I starting working in songwriting, now I write & record. You pick up alot of valuable connections/resources & when you’re discreet & cautious you keep those connections. I only drop tidbits when people ask questions about certain things I know about, but I’m probably just gonna start keeping things to myself due to some wierdos on the forums like the poster a few pages back. Jealous, entitled, ingorant people take an inch and run a mile like copyrights, loyalty, intellecutal property, & artistic integrity aren’t a thing. I wish Exhale had the ignore function, there’s a handful I’d add to my list 

We used to have an ignore function, but it was pretty much moot since you’d still see when that person posted a comment or topic, you just wouldn’t see the contents themselves.

And I’m sorry you get bombarded with weirdos, that’s not fair. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Link to comment
4 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

There are so many versions of this demo, I don't know which one is the "real one". :searching_looking:

As of now, only the cut one and the full one who leaked lastnight are real. The cut one is the same as the full one, but the full one has an ending.

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block