Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

17 hours ago, halfdressed said:

She really put in that ******* work on the vocal sessions for Glory. Seriously. The second half of this song especially. Even though Glory didn’t make a huge impact for whatever reason, it’s her best vocal work in a very long time. 

This!  I loved her vocals on everything from Glory, you could tell she put a hell of a lot of effort there. Probably her best vocals in over a decade.  She sounds great on this track!:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mythology said:

This!  I loved her vocals on everything from Glory, you could tell she put a hell of a lot of effort there. Probably her best vocals in over a decade.  She sounds great on this track!:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I love glory and I would have preferred exaholic than matches and swimming in the stars... I don’t like any of those both 

but exaholic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I would have replace private show for this one 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I love glory and I would have preferred exaholic than matches and swimming in the stars... I don’t like any of those both 

but exaholic :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I would have replace private show for this one 

Yeah Private show was terrible, she couldnt pull off that song vocally unfortunatly.  Brilliant vocals on all the other tracks though!

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How does one even GET into the trading community? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I would DIE to get some hidden Britney gems. I'd feel guilty for having to keep them to myself in order to keep trading, but I would do it if I had to. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: If I could get my hands on rare songs like Rebellion and stuff... :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

It’s usually fellow musicians or people with no life who hack or know where to find things online that aren’t necessarily easily accessible. I really don’t even trade Britney material anymore (or talk about it-especially on Exhale), 9/10 you’re just gonna encounter scammers who just wanna leak material (which is a huge part of why I thought Exaholic was fake last year). I was lucky enough to have known the OGS on here BritneyB0ards, & b@dm3diakarma back in 2011/2012 & started trading-shortly after I starting working in songwriting, now I write & record. You pick up alot of valuable connections/resources & when you’re discreet & cautious you keep those connections. I only drop tidbits when people ask questions about certain things I know about, but I’m probably just gonna start keeping things to myself due to some wierdos on the forums like the poster a few pages back. Jealous, entitled, ingorant people take an inch and run a mile like copyrights, loyalty, intellecutal property, & artistic integrity aren’t a thing. I wish Exhale had the ignore function, there’s a handful I’d add to my list 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Rocktoxic86 said:
  Hide contents

Also. So i can “mainline” and free base. I just wanted it to be known to the internet that I discovered this unreleased Britney track lyric 😎 lol (right?)

LITERALLY THAT!! that's the lyrics. 

Not this "so I can be light and free, bass" bull****

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It’s usually fellow musicians or people with no life who hack or know where to find things online that aren’t necessarily easily accessible. I really don’t even trade Britney material anymore (or talk about it-especially on Exhale), 9/10 you’re just gonna encounter scammers who just wanna leak material (which is a huge part of why I thought Exaholic was fake last year). I was lucky enough to have known the OGS on here BritneyB0ards, & b@dm3diakarma back in 2011/2012 & started trading-shortly after I starting working in songwriting, now I write & record. You pick up alot of valuable connections/resources & when you’re discreet & cautious you keep those connections. I only drop tidbits when people ask questions about certain things I know about, but I’m probably just gonna start keeping things to myself due to some wierdos on the forums like the poster a few pages back. Jealous, entitled, ingorant people take an inch and run a mile like copyrights, loyalty, intellecutal property, & artistic integrity aren’t a thing. I wish Exhale had the ignore function, there’s a handful I’d add to my list 

We used to have an ignore function, but it was pretty much moot since you’d still see when that person posted a comment or topic, you just wouldn’t see the contents themselves.

And I’m sorry you get bombarded with weirdos, that’s not fair. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: