Jump to content

Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, I can't help it, I'm an Ex-ah-olic Oh no, here I go I think I need an intervention...  Edit: It's apparently produced by Rock Mafia. Recorded in 2014.    

Guys, that’s the official anthem of Exhale!  I’m an Exhale-olic..  what do you think?   

This comment gave me the idea to add a house beat to the chorus. now if i can just figure out how to do it to the full song lol  

Posted Images

20 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Never sought out the track because I always thought it was ****ty stem splice a scammer made, the full with all the cut out stems will surface soon I'm sure. Definition of the bottom of the barrel in the trading community-so many people have it. Does your friend have the full pro tools or just the acapella?

How does one even GET into the trading community? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I would DIE to get some hidden Britney gems. I'd feel guilty for having to keep them to myself in order to keep trading, but I would do it if I had to. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: If I could get my hands on rare songs like Rebellion and stuff... :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Link to post
7 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Am I the only gay in a panic attack because we don't have the song in full cuz tha song is cut off at the end ????? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You are not. I was literally about to go page by page and quote everyone who pointed it out in the past 12 pages and share in their panic and misery.

Also, my OCD is driving me wild. Last time we had a song leak with some splices (Unbroken), it literally took me YEARS to find the uncut version because the cut version was so common on YouTube and downloading sites. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I CANNOT HANDLE THAT AGAIN.

Link to post
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You are not. I was literally about to go page by page and quote everyone who pointed it out in the past 12 pages and share in their panic and misery.

Also, my OCD is driving me wild. Last time we had a song leak with some splices (Unbroken), it literally took me YEARS to find the uncut version because the cut version was so common on YouTube and downloading sites. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I CANNOT HANDLE THAT AGAIN.

I'm here for you sista :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

OMG is there an Unbroken uncut version :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: my soul is coming back to my body :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Link to post
3 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

I'm here for you sista :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

OMG is there an Unbroken uncut version :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: my soul is coming back to my body :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Yeah, there's a vocoder intro that was spliced off in most versions. And I think it also ends abruptly (but it's a natural abrupt end, unlike in Exaholic), where in the final version, it fades out.

Link to post
1 hour ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Am I the only gay in a panic attack because we don't have the song in full cuz tha song is cut off at the end ????? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I NEED IT. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: My OCD can't handle those missing seconds at the end. GIVE ME A NAME. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

If the SoundCloud link I gave (the one that’s been removed) was real, we aren’t missing much. The drum beat was really cool and the song ended with a cymbal-like effect. The fan edits of the song and the edited endings aren’t too far off with how the actual song ends 

Link to post

It really is so fû¢king trashy.  Obviously I downloaded that Chromatica house remix immediately! But every time I listen to any version I’m back to clutching my pearls at the nonsense. Just soooo trashy. 

“freebase” - ”fix” - ”intervention”

Why Brinni :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Who tf thought this was a good idea

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block