Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

20 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Never sought out the track because I always thought it was ****ty stem splice a scammer made, the full with all the cut out stems will surface soon I'm sure. Definition of the bottom of the barrel in the trading community-so many people have it. Does your friend have the full pro tools or just the acapella?

How does one even GET into the trading community? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I would DIE to get some hidden Britney gems. I'd feel guilty for having to keep them to myself in order to keep trading, but I would do it if I had to. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: If I could get my hands on rare songs like Rebellion and stuff... :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

7 minutes ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Am I the only gay in a panic attack because we don't have the song in full cuz tha song is cut off at the end ????? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You are not. I was literally about to go page by page and quote everyone who pointed it out in the past 12 pages and share in their panic and misery.

Also, my OCD is driving me wild. Last time we had a song leak with some splices (Unbroken), it literally took me YEARS to find the uncut version because the cut version was so common on YouTube and downloading sites. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I CANNOT HANDLE THAT AGAIN.

• Love 1
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

You are not. I was literally about to go page by page and quote everyone who pointed it out in the past 12 pages and share in their panic and misery.

Also, my OCD is driving me wild. Last time we had a song leak with some splices (Unbroken), it literally took me YEARS to find the uncut version because the cut version was so common on YouTube and downloading sites. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I CANNOT HANDLE THAT AGAIN.

I'm here for you sista :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

OMG is there an Unbroken uncut version :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: my soul is coming back to my body :melt_weird_drift_wow:

1 hour ago, JunoLouSpears said:

Am I the only gay in a panic attack because we don't have the song in full cuz tha song is cut off at the end ????? :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I NEED IT. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: My OCD can't handle those missing seconds at the end. GIVE ME A NAME. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

If the SoundCloud link I gave (the one that’s been removed) was real, we aren’t missing much. The drum beat was really cool and the song ended with a cymbal-like effect. The fan edits of the song and the edited endings aren’t too far off with how the actual song ends 

It really is so fû¢king trashy.  Obviously I downloaded that Chromatica house remix immediately! But every time I listen to any version I’m back to clutching my pearls at the nonsense. Just soooo trashy. 

“freebase” - ”fix” - ”intervention”

Why Brinni :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Who tf thought this was a good idea