Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

Why have we been getting so many demo leaks instead of final mixes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I hope this means we can finally have more unreleased leaks from glory. I like the song and think its unique in a way? I do agree the instrumental could use some work but certain arrangements are good and clearly this is just a demo/unfinished version. Her vocals are really good on this one and you can actually hear her tone singing here. if anyone finds the "finished" one please send it to me :) 

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as it's a leak of an unreleased song and her vocals sound fab, given the context, something doesnt sit right.

I mean, we had absolutely no glory leaks of new tracks or unreleased tracks since 2016, and then the cash grab vinyl appeared.

Now, right as NY times is preparing to air a documentary on her highly corrupt conservatorship featuring fans that started movement, conservatorship reform lawyers, Britney's personal choice of lawyer and her life long assistance, we get a new leak....

And the lyrics are literally "oh no, here I go, I think I need an intervention" going into "now, I'm turned around..."

Smells fishy.

maybe, but they can keep the content coming :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

we can still follow up her court hearings and the documentary while we enjoy the unreleased material (I mean, for those that don't care about supporting leaked stuff) 

• Like 1