Britney's song 'Exaholic' has surfaced online

This song definitely has potential! Remember it's unfinished. 

Chorus is crisp and s**y (lol at that being censored) but as some have mentioned- needs a beat break in the middle (but not as long/basic as Clumsy's *sorry stans*).

I do love this more than Matches as Matches feels more like a karaoke nod to 90s nostalgia... rather than a serious single. 

My only issue is... I can't relate to it. My Ex's obsess over me, not the other way about...

paola bracho diva GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

As much as it's a leak of an unreleased song and her vocals sound fab, given the context, something doesnt sit right.

I mean, we had absolutely no glory leaks of new tracks or unreleased tracks since 2016, and then the cash grab vinyl appeared.

Now, right as NY times is preparing to air a documentary on her highly corrupt conservatorship featuring fans that started movement, conservatorship reform lawyers, Britney's personal choice of lawyer and her life long assistance, we get a new leak....

And the lyrics are literally "oh no, here I go, I think I need an intervention" going into "now, I'm turned around..."

Smells fishy.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

In what is the ****tiest time that has ever existed to be a Britney fan, I’m gonna need a little more positivity. ESPECIALLY considering we’ve never gone this long without new Britney music. (Okay Matches and SITS fine.) 

I understand what you mean but with these latest releases I’m starting to lose that connection I had with her voice and her music.

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There's a more produced "finished" version that actually has drums that is circulating. I was originally sent a clip of the first verse from this version and it sounded fanmade so I declined it. Always thought it was fake until I got the final mix months later. I don't have these particular sessions, but I'm guessing someone has the pro tools and has been bouncing different "mixes" and circulating them. 

one guy on atrl told me the one u talk about hasnt been touched since 2016. idk ill ask him to send me the version he has

• Love 1
  • Like 2