JL promoting weight loss devices again

chizwhiz

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3919289781449264&id=176419805736299

Might have been removed however is viewable on by searchungIMG-20210128-184228.jpg

I thought her audience was young women? This is really bad guys, trying to make a living or not - it's poisonous and goes against dignity, being potentially dangerous to anyone who might see it and think they need to lose weight.

Skip

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

The way she acts like Are You Ready? is iconic as It's Britney ***** or smth :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The thing is, Britney has used 'Are You Ready' in Slave, Me Against The Music, Do Somethin'

Even 'Right Now (Taste The Victory)' she says 'Are you ready for me?' and Danja starts 'Perfect Lover' with 'Are you ready? Are are you ready ready, YES, .... etc)

like, if anything this is an iconic phrase from Britney over her.

I try to be as least negative as I can here but christ she irritates me. It's also funny that all of a sudden we have Lynne selling and promoting skincare and Jamie-Lynne promoting this, like they're influencers, probably because it's suddenly clicked that they have to make their own money.

Idk 

Here's to when she wasnt annoying, arrogant, entitled, rude, cocky and jealous yet 

Spoiler

She was also still very cute with a normal sized chin

Spoiler

On the other hand, Lynne giving stage mom vibes since 1999 

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Here's to when she wasnt annoying, arrogant, entitled, rude, cocky and jealous yet 

Hide contents

She was also still very cute with a normal sized chin

Hide contents

On the other hand, Lynne giving stage mom vibes since 1999 

She looked so much like Britney up untill she turned 15.

It's insane.

Also didn't she promote those diarrhea pills before ? 

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

She looked so much like Britney up untill she turned 15.

It's insane.

Also didn't she promote those diarrhea pills before ? 

She started looking more like the Bolsonaro look alike around the time she became a mom. Maybe it was a curse for not siding with Britney when her family plotted the cship against her :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

I think she promoted smt like that in the past lol 

Archived