Britney's former lawyer Adam Streisand talks about #FreeBritney: she didn't want her father to be conservator

Just now, MM0219 said:

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

I just thought this interview pretty much said so. I mean it was so obvious that he knew way more than he wanted to say. "She's always wanted to get out of it." I think that is honest though. You gotta love how he says the women in his family are strong willed and also sort of tries to explain that she pretty much would fire everybody if she got to make her own disisions. But then she could also hire others. And being a bad driver: She's probably rich enough to get a driver. If all bad drivers god conservators the courts would have a looooooooooot to do. 

I think the reference to some woman who was a good shooter that you might have to worry about might have been about Britney. But that's just my opinion. 

Violence: Brother beat up a few of Britneys boyfriends... Father was violent towards Britneys kids. I think violence was around Britney when she was growing up. And apparently the father owns a gun. The idea that Britney at some point when she was feeling bad took out a gun isn't too far fetched. 

9 minutes ago, Marlean said:

I just thought this interview pretty much said so. I mean it was so obvious that he knew way more than he wanted to say. "She's always wanted to get out of it." I think that is honest though. You gotta love how he says the women in his family are strong willed and also sort of tries to explain that she pretty much would fire everybody if she got to make her own disisions. But then she could also hire others. And being a bad driver: She's probably rich enough to get a driver. If all bad drivers god conservators the courts would have a looooooooooot to do. 

I think the reference to some woman who was a good shooter that you might have to worry about might have been about Britney. But that's just my opinion. 

Violence: Brother beat up a few of Britneys boyfriends... Father was violent towards Britneys kids. I think violence was around Britney when she was growing up. And apparently the father owns a gun. The idea that Britney at some point when she was feeling bad took out a gun isn't too far fetched. 

Talk about putting two and two together and coming up with five. 

Meme Reaction GIF

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

At the time, the conservatorship was only supposed to be temporary.

I still believe that if it had remained temporary, and concluded prior to the Circus tour, that Britney would have emerged from it with flying colours.

At the very most, it should have concluded by the end of the Circus tour. The conservatorship allowed her to be insurable so that she could tour and earn money, it allowed her to see her children, and it provided stability.

I have always believed that Jamie told her it would conclude at the end of the Circus tour, and that is why she agreed to go along with the permanent conservatorship in the first place. I will always believe her "crash"  or second breakdown occurred between the Circus and FF tours because she realized she had been seriously misled.

These are excellent points.  She was failed by her parents and LArry Rudolph.  Jive Records' priority is to make money, like any other record company from the beginning of time.

There are really two critical points, during 2004-2005 and during the conservatorship-Circus, since the conservatorship was supposed to be temporary.

During 2004-2005, she should have restructured her record deal or left her label. PERIOD.  Don't give a damn how good Blackout is: The original doll/mona lisa/do somethin tension with her label -plus her knee injuries from the year prior- suggest it was time to approach her career differently, with creative control of her career.  She started off as a teen pop star: no matter what, their audience declines.  She already had her commercial peak with her first 4 eras.   It appears she wasn't allowed to learn anything other than being a performer (to make money for others), which is a failure of her parents. She needed to be out of the spotlight. 

If her spotlight faded in part because of her 'own music' how exactly would that be a bad thing?  Her core audience probably would be consistent rather than keep declining like it has and I don't believe 2007-2008 would have happened with her spotlight dimmed.

Since, she never restructured her deal or left her label, then the conservatorship-circus is the other critical period.  As you stated, it was supposed to be temporary and her pathetic father probably used her kids as leverage to keep it going.  There is little positive about things like Femme Fatale with her being a medicated label slave and Britney Jean.

• Love 2

I usually don't pay a lot of attention to conservatorship related news, but I feel like this man is telling the truth and spilling the true tea. I believe him.

As far as the "everything that happened" part; he's most likely referring to either the hospitalization in January 2008, or just the 2007-early 2008 stuff in general. Britney knew everything was going to change after all of that, especially the hospitalization. But she knew Jamie was not a good choice.

• Love 1

**ATTENTION**

Adam closed his account (adam_streisand) and now there's another account as "adam.streisand" saying a few more things on insta. We dont know its him yet, so take with a grain of salt:

Until there's proof, I'm guessing someone is trying to impersonate him just for attention. This inst smth new to this fanbase, Billy B & Co. are there prove it :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: Take care yall!

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

**ATTENTION**

Adam closed his account (adam_streisand) and now there's another account as "adam.streisand" saying a few more things on insta. We dont know its him yet, so take with a grain of salt:

Until there's proof, I'm guessing someone is trying to impersonate him just for attention. This inst smth new to this fanbase, Billy B & Co. are there prove it :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: Take care yall!

I came here to say this.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I don't know what to think, anymore... because if this is really his account, then with this statement he contradicts his email to Jamie’s lawyer Vivian Thoreen

Yeah, seems like this is indeed his new account, specially created for Britney's fans, so that they do not spam his main one.

22 hours ago, PZHSB said:

All of this is so draining. I just want to hear Britney speak and no one else. 

Same. I'm so tired of the "he said, she said" stories we're hearing. It's almost as if she passed away years ago and we don't know it yet, when that's obviously not the case. She's alive, let her speak.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

Same. I'm so tired of the "he said, she said" stories we're hearing. It's almost as if she passed away years ago and we don't know it yet, when that's obviously not the case. She's alive, let her speak.

I watched a video on YouTube about a body language expert analyzing Britney. He said he feel like she hasn’t done an interview because it would be too much. Too much emotion as if she would not hold back. Makes me wonder. I feel like she will when she is ready. 

1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

Yeah, I am tired too everyone around her speaks out but Britney herself.

I understand this may not be the right time for her to do so, but if she does one day I can be in peace. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, seems like this is indeed his new account, specially created for Britney's fans, so that they do not spam his main one.

Why should we believe that either accounts are actually the real Adam tho? Unless he does an interview from a published article or has his account verified , it’s hard for me to take these IG accounts seriously.