Britney's former lawyer Adam Streisand talks about #FreeBritney: she didn't want her father to be conservator

3 hours ago, Slave4yew said:

I watched a video on YouTube about a body language expert analyzing Britney. He said he feel like she hasn’t done an interview because it would be too much. Too much emotion as if she would not hold back. Makes me wonder. I feel like she will when she is ready. 

That sounds about right. I mean, the times she has opened up about personal stuff she broke down and cried (Diane Sawyer + Dateline) and I feel like all these years later she hasn't changed much emotionally.

3 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Yeah, I am tired too everyone around her speaks out but Britney herself.

I understand this may not be the right time for her to do so, but if she does one day I can be in peace. 

Agreed. She's not as bad as Amanda Bynes, so I don't understand how people around her are talking about it, almost as if she's deceased, but I understand she will when the time is right.

On 25/01/2021 at 12:44 AM, Buffybot said:

Nice, but I still don't understand how she "accepted" the situation. According to him she didn't want her dad involved but she knew the c-ship would be inevitable.

C-ship were that common back in the day? Her case was always like "rare" because of her age. Did someone threatened her? 

Even If It was for the kids, Britney didn't seems ok with the situation when she's talking about It on FTR, she was clearly upset.

I just hope Adam brings some clue about how fishy everything was since the day one. However, he did say some things pro-cship years ago.

I think they tried to play the game and follow the rules to prove she could handle herself, and once evaluated by a court, and legal qualified professionals, the ball would be in their court.

Low and behold, that wasnt the case and her POS father did everything he could to avoid her having your chance to prove herself before it was approved.

• Like 2