Do you think Britney will make a comeback?

9 hours ago, bas che said:

Release an album in the next two years? Yes.

a major comeback that will reboot her career and take her to top of the charts? Nah.

why nah ? this is exactly what is going to happen since everybody expect her to do new music, she has gained so much fans this past few years and the whole world knows about her situation

8 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think eventually it’s just a matter of time. We all know Britney loves what she does and makes her best music when she’s going through the hard stuff. 
It would be great to see and hear her after a long while. And I think that there’s really only one person she would probably want to work with, for real.

Max Martin, it would be like starting over for Britney, and together I think they would make some amazing songs and music. He would know how to work with her in a way that would be organic and for n for her. I’d love it no matter what, even if it was completely different and unexpected. Hopefully he would listen to her and ha e her best interest at the forefront. 

i agree with the first part, but Max Martin is the one that made her changing her voice and be in this fake music identity since the beginning, i doubt he will listen to britney, but the choice will be all her so who know

• Love 2
4 hours ago, El Caillo said:

why nah ? this is exactly what is going to happen since everybody expect her to do new music, she has gained so much fans this past few years and the whole world knows about her situation

People talking about something and creating a buzz does not always translate into commercial success. The best Britney can have is moderate success, especially considering how her latest three eras performed on the charts compared to the ones in the 00s. 

Do I want her comeback to be a hit? Absolutely. But I wont set my expectations too high and expect it to be blow up like today’s Taylor Swift and Adele.

16 minutes ago, bas che said:

People talking about something and creating a buzz does not always translate into commercial success. The best Britney can have is moderate success, especially considering how her latest three eras performed on the charts compared to the ones in the 00s. 

Do I want her comeback to be a hit? Absolutely. But I wont set my expectations too high and expect it to be blow up like today’s Taylor Swift and Adele.

Femme Fatale did really well on the charts, but anyway charts doesnt define success, since britney most iconic songs didnt charted so much

overall you don't understand, now britney has many many more fans and peoples interested in her than she did these past few years, obviously because of free britney but also her presence on instagram, notice how there's viral tweets, videos, etc etc about her everyday ! Peoples are expecting her, and are interested in her again, plus when she'll be free its very likely she'll do the music she wants, all alone, and we know with blackout or her unreleased stuff that the music she makes on her own or when she goes through dark times is incredible, so that too will be on another level of quality compared to others albums. Idk , everybody, gen-z, fans, general public, celebs are waiting for the day she'l be free and her return in the music industry

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Yes and No 

Mind you she's approaching 40 in December, it's going to be difficult to get her huge radio airplay at this point. She's going to have to be aggressive in her art, not only the music, the visuals,  maybe write a book explaining her side of the story to end all the media lies that the general public believes, a very personal stripped album, not dance music, but something from the heart.  

There's a lot at play to work both for and against her. 

Plus, we all know at 40 she will deal with internet trolls saying you're too old to show your belly or dressing provocatively. 

First of all you are talking about Britney who   Set trends. Whether UAT including electronic music with pop or doing residencies in 30s. 

She is well creative who can set trends in her 40s too and soon Jlo, CA, and other artist will copy her

• Love 1