Do you think Britney will make a comeback?

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

With leaving RCA and joining Warner Brothers, Strong promotion, Youth appeal and a new artistic "Ray Of Light" esque direction that can change the image of Britney's towards critics and the GP, she for sure can make a huge comeback

I agree about leaving RCA. I don't think they know how to promote any pop star especially Britney or Little Mix.

I want Britney to feel refreshed, happy and loving doing what shes doing

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Alestaos said:

I agree about leaving RCA. I don't think they know how to promote any pop star especially Britney or Little Mix.

I want Britney to feel refreshed, happy and loving doing what shes doing

Period! Warnrs Brother will honestly be better for her and give her the spark she needs for a strong comeback truly

• Love 3

It is not impossible but first she needs a new team...how is it possible for her to believe people around her to do her job ? How is it possible for her to give interviews to promote things ? But who knows ?Britney is full of surprises, I wish her to make the biggest comeback ever ! 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Britney was pregnant with baby number 2 making Blackout. The woman loves to work and be creative..Even though her personal life started to unravel she had creative control over that project and you saw the body of work that came from that. She wants full control of her career. You saw with Glory her chain concept was scratched. Hmmm wonder why. Let the woman make the music and content she wants. They are just scared what she would do. 

• Love 4

I think we will see something in the next year or two.  IDK if it'll be a full length album but she still has the drive and she still gets inspired, but the lack of control is an issue for her. However, I just have that feeling that eventually she will get more control.  

Yes, I want her to be free. . .but we're all fans for a reason. She loves what she does, we love what she does. It's not being a bad fan for wanting more of her art. 

• Love 3

yes, she will!

Compared to any other artist, her life is still mysterious. A part of me (and i bet everyone) want to know and hear from her. She looks phenomenal and have a unique voice. I am expecting if she goes in same direction as blackout/orignaldoll she will start dominating charts again.  No offence to any other artist, but Lady Gaga, KP, TS, even Billie, etc. none of them have that mystery around them. Britney has proved in Piece of me that she still can dance and sing live, all she need is more control and a bit more appreciation. 

I hope media will not be as harsh on her as they have been in years. 

• Love 5

When she’s released from the prison she’s in at the moment it’s gonna be a comeback to the real world for her. So yeah, she’s gonna have a comeback soon. 

her freedom is gonna be the comeback for her.

Also, she’s been in the game for a long time and thanks god she has a massive catalogue. She can retire from recording and making any new music and still be able to tour to support herself. The interest is always gonna be there. 

• Love 2

I think we have all learned throughout the years that one artist you can ever count out is Britney. She 100% could have one badass comeback, and I think it will happen once she is free to run things her own way. I’d love to see her work with Danja and Max Martin again. I’d love to see her do something with Kygo as well, whether it be a remix of one of her older songs or something completely new.

Honestly I’ll take an entire album of her singing and playing the piano so long as she stays away from will.I.am and any other unworthy singers of today. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yes and No 

Mind you she's approaching 40 in December, it's going to be difficult to get her huge radio airplay at this point. She's going to have to be aggressive in her art, not only the music, the visuals,  maybe write a book explaining her side of the story to end all the media lies that the general public believes, a very personal stripped album, not dance music, but something from the heart.  

There's a lot at play to work both for and against her. 

Plus, we all know at 40 she will deal with internet trolls saying you're too old to show your belly or dressing provocatively. 

• Love 3

Well , she's still young (yes 39 is not old) if she needs to take more time and release it when she's out of the conservatorship so be it , she deserves to release the music that appeals to her and not doing what she's told just to make more money . 

I'm waiting for this nightmare to end and hear from her again ❤️ :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 3

I hope not, and I think its quite selfish to assume otherwise.  Our fave doesnt want to perform anymore, hell she probably hasn't for over a decade now.

Personally I hope she retires.  She doesnt want a comeback, the industry did her dirty and she obviously wants a normal life.  Let her have it and be in peace, she entertained us enough:truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

• Love 2