Do you think Britney will make a comeback?

If by "comeback" you mean will she work more - I think she will. I think she'll do another album and tour because she seems to genuinely enjoy it. It will prob just be a while.

But if by "comeback" you mean will she dominate again - probably not. I just don't think she wants to be on top. Her career is her hobby so I can see her having moderate success like she's had with the last few albums. It would take a lot for her to have a really successful era with hits and all but she could totally do it if she got serious about it. Maybe she will be once the c-ship is over. Who knows?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

With leaving RCA and joining Warner Brothers, Strong promotion, Youth appeal and a new artistic "Ray Of Light" esque direction that can change the image of Britney's towards critics and the GP, she for sure can make a huge comeback

EXACTLY !! something raw and deep like her unreleased work would end everyone

• Love 1

I really don't know. It felt like Britney would always be there. Even though she seemed distant post-cship, she has never seemed as distant as she has the past 2 years. We don't even know if she's the one who posts on her social media, the only contact we have with her. 

It's hard to say whether her heart's in music and the whole process of a new era anymore too. She seemed miserable a lot of the times during FF. She didn't even sing the songs she supposedly wrote on her album (BJ). She seemed passionate during Glory, but it seemed like everything originally planned for it got scrapped or changed. 

I don't think she will never make music again. I think at least at some point in the next 30 years she will release something, but other than that, I really don't know if we will be getting anything within the next 3, or maybe even 5, years. 

I will have more hope that she will come back soon if she's released from the cship, since she will have complete control over an entire album and era for the first time in her life. I don't see anything changing from what things have been like in the past 2 years until something major happens. But who knows when she will be free? It's tough legally and a lot of people involved stand to gain from it continuing on, which is why pressure from the public is so important. 

I just want her to be happy though. Of course I'll miss her music if she stays out of the spotlight forever, but she's already given us so much and she's gotten so little of what she's wanted for her own life.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I really don't know. It felt like Britney would always be there. Even though she seemed distant post-cship, she has never seemed as distant as she has the past 2 years. We don't even know if she's the one who posts on her social media, the only contact we have with her. 

It's hard to say whether her heart's in music and the whole process of a new era anymore too. She seemed miserable a lot of the times during FF. She didn't even sing the songs she supposedly wrote on her album (BJ). She seemed passionate during Glory, but it seemed like everything originally planned for it got scrapped or changed. 

I don't think she will never make music again. I think at least at some point in the next 30 years she will release something, but other than that, I really don't know if we will be getting anything within the next 3, or maybe even 5, years. 

I will have more hope that she will come back soon if she's released from the cship, since she will have complete control over an entire album and era for the first time in her life. I don't see anything changing from what things have been like in the past 2 years until something major happens. But who knows when she will be free? It's tough legally and a lot of people involved stand to gain from it continuing on, which is why pressure from the public is so important. 

I just want her to be happy though. Of course I'll miss her music if she stays out of the spotlight forever, but she's already given us so much and she's gotten so little of what she's wanted for her own life.

I think it's unrealistic to say she won't work on music in the nearby future. It's basically been her entire life. Whether she releases it is completely different of course

• Love 4

Of course! Let her stick to her guns and  get out of the prison she has been in for 12 years now. 

I also think she wants creative control to do what she wants for her next move in music. And that won’t happen until she is free. When she had complete creative control, we got Blackout. It’s time for Blackout 2.0, but this time she will be in a good place when she makes it.

• Love 2

I think eventually it’s just a matter of time. We all know Britney loves what she does and makes her best music when she’s going through the hard stuff. 
It would be great to see and hear her after a long while. And I think that there’s really only one person she would probably want to work with, for real.

Max Martin, it would be like starting over for Britney, and together I think they would make some amazing songs and music. He would know how to work with her in a way that would be organic and for n for her. I’d love it no matter what, even if it was completely different and unexpected. Hopefully he would listen to her and ha e her best interest at the forefront. 

• Love 1

She's not going to have any more comebacks. She's already had 1 with Circus.:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Will she record more music? Very likely. Britney genuinely loves performing. She describes herself as getting bored easily and being "antsy".

But she's not going to be primeney ever again. Those days are over ,as expected. She's not a hungry artist looking to prove something the way she was when she was younger. She can't be a phenomenon the way she was in the 2000s and she has no real comeback professionally that she can pull off now. Her comeback right now is purely personal. Her legal matters, her family, ect. That's what we're rooting for right now.

She will forever be a legend in the pop music world. Her legacy is cemented.

She has amassed a loyal fanbase of ppl of all ages that will flood tour seats and buy any album she puts out and that's a good, stable position to be in.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Facts. I just feel like, while yes, she's been distant before in-between eras, but it's never been this bad. Plus, the cship drama doesn't help, either. But I disagree on the "no album/era in 3-5 years". A lot can change in a year or two, we don't know what the future holds. But, we'll see.

• Love 1
  • Like 1