Madonna revealed her biopic plot (though she probably shouldn't have)

• Leader

Madonna shared the storyboard of her forthcoming biopic that she's co-directing alongside Academy Award winning screenplay writer Diablo Cody.

If you take a close look at this video she posted, it shows everything they're planning. 

Check out some of these screen caps via Madonna Infinity. In them, you can clearly see what they're working on. A mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Diablo Cody is probably like :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I'm legit worried for this biopic though. Low-key feel it's going to be messy. 

Any scene in particular you're looking forward to, Exhale?

gwzAPl9.jpg

zrtz.jpg.c7ea0d4824a60017927d1315f1757ad

Unbenrtzrtztr.jpg.654335d96d0352e07faaac

Related:

madonna-biopic.jpg.ee8ddc53de799853d53ec0fcc9ef0515.jpg

• Love 2

I would hate to be in any kind of creative process with her, I feel like she'd be all over the place and unable to concentrate... Kinda like in this clip.

And the fact that there seems to be sooooo many specific scenes makes me think that this will be a long movie.

This also shows Madonna's all-time biggest problem: she barely knows subtlety. Or even more abstract or metaphorical thinking. She's just so explicit and in-your-face. I wonder how that will translate in a film all about herself.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods

Wow she sure has alot of scene ideas for her movie.

Idk if this proves she's egotistical but the movie seems like it'll be longer than 2 hrs.

I feel like its gonna show only her accomplishments and not really deep parts.

However I do wanna see it since I'm a fan of hers but like I said, idk how the movie will turn out

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Madonna shared the storyboard of her forthcoming biopic that she's co-directing alongside Academy Award winning screenplay writer Diablo Cody.

If you take a close look at this video she posted, it shows everything they're planning. 

Check out some of these screen caps via Madonna Infinity. In them, you can clearly see what they're working on. A mess :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Diablo Cody is probably like :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

I'm legit worried for this biopic though. Low-key feel it's going to be messy. 

Any scene in particular you're looking forward to, Exhale?

gwzAPl9.jpg

zrtz.jpg.c7ea0d4824a60017927d1315f1757ad

Unbenrtzrtztr.jpg.654335d96d0352e07faaac

Related:

madonna-biopic.jpg.ee8ddc53de799853d53ec0fcc9ef0515.jpg

C’mon, we know the story... There’s no possible spoilers! The part we want to see is the vision of her story she wants to show to the world, the cast and who is she going to drag... :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:
I love Madonna, but I think they should release the movie on Netflix because I think it will flop at cinemas. I just wish it was more exciting than Rocketman :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block