What is your favorite song off Femme Fatale and why is it "Don't Keep Me Waiting"

- "Inside Out" is iconic and my favorite (I always imagined her video: a mix between Stronger and any futuristic party with Britney as DJ and killer choreography on her "Solo Dubstep".

- "How I Roll" is unique and unmatched, It's like a bubble gum anthem and I love it.

- "Trip to Your Heart" and its intro transports me to a city in the galaxy.

- "He About to Lose Me" is original and Brit Brit sounds so emotional and I love it.

None of these were single but I can repeat them over and over again forever.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Huh? Her albums almost always include a lowkey pop-rock bside moment and DKMW has never been more than that for me. Femme Fatale (despite the issues with energy and execution) was a return to a wall-to-wall bangers format and DKMW was honestly a low point in the lineup imo. 

We all like our wacky bside moments, but none are everyone’s favorite. If I’m dancing is my jam but I’d be delusional to think it’s everyone’s cup of tea. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

I never cared about the album, it's my least favourite (not counting BJ). It doesn't feel like a Britney album, it sounds like something Rihanna would release. It's just too overproduced/autotuned.

That being said, my favourite song from FF is He About to Lose Me. 

Literally can’t relate to anything you said except for you stanning  He About To Lose Me :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I almost chose that but I live for uptemoney :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Ommmmmggggg

this woulda been such a smash if released with some crazy good choreography yyyyy release criminal when u have this gem

😩😭

emma roberts crying GIF by ScreamQueens

I knooooow, with the amount of bops Britney had on most of her albums, with the proper promotion she should have had at least 15 number 1s by now

• Love 1