What is your favorite song off Femme Fatale and why is it "Don't Keep Me Waiting"

8 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

Never got the type for Inside Out. 

Call me tasteless but I usually skip most of the Femme Fatale songs

But favourites are Up And Down and HATLM 

Could not even get the name right for your favourite song on the album and it’s your username. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

FF is probably the 2nd best Britney album. All bangers on this one, minus Inside Out. I don’t think I’ve ever not skipped that song. 

He about to loose me 😆 and she sang it live...that song always gets me especially when I’m ready to break up with my imaginary bf. HIAM however as a lead single was that single, I’ll never forget listening to that like omg she is coming out hard with this track. Up and down is a bop and trip to your heart honestly that whole album I still go back to

• Like 1
On 1/21/2021 at 10:56 AM, PickleSpears said:

I love FF! But Don't Keep Me Waiting is my 2nd least fave song of the 17 released songs (behind Big Fat Bass).

My favorite song from FF is Up N Down. It's hard to explain why for that song - it's just a s-e-x-y and fun song and I love hot club bangers (like Gimme More).

Same. There's just something about the production and the BANG that Up N Down provides. Plus who doesn't love that pre-recorded riff from FF tour. 

Close seconds for me are Gasoline, Scary, and Inside Out - which should've been a single just because the video would've been hot. 

4 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Same. There's just something about the production and the BANG that Up N Down provides. Plus who doesn't love that pre-recorded riff from FF tour. 

Close seconds for me are Gasoline, Scary, and Inside Out - which should've been a single just because the video would've been hot. 

I 100% agree! I'm glad to find a fellow lover of UND and Gasoline, most fans don't love them and esp hate Gasoline. But yeah, I wish Inside Out was the 4th single instead of Criminal!

23 hours ago, limezd said:

Could not even get the name right for your favourite song on the album and it’s your username. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

FF is probably the 2nd best Britney album. All bangers on this one, minus Inside Out. I don’t think I’ve ever not skipped that song. 

Tasteless if you think femme fatale is 2nd best album I also made the username 10 years have a minute kid 

• Haha 1

I’ll never forget the feeling of listening to HIAM for the first time ever. It was senior year and I woke up extra early for it. I’m so grateful I was alive to experience it :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

HIAM is my fave just for that religious, out of body experience I had hearing it for the first time.. but I listen to Don’t Keep Me Waiting and Up N Down the most from FF

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: