Justin Timberlake announces that he is close to finishing his new album!

Slayer

Meh. Half of his first album was good and FS/LS was awesome but I haven't enjoyed his music since then. Mirror has been the only song I liked that he's put out recently and even that song isn't great. I heard it on the radio the other day and got excited and quickly changed it because it's annoying. I'll def listen to his new music and give it a chance but my expectations are low. I don't like him in general so this isn't overly exciting for me.

PS. He creeps me out. I just watched the Ellen video and it's his eyes. They're beady and black, like he has no iris, just a big dilated pupil. It makes him look demonic lol.

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 3

I liked “say something” from his last album... and that was the only song I liked and still listen to. 

‘the other side’ with sza was pretty meh and his new song “better days” is also meh... neither has replay value for me. 

so my expectations are pretty darn low 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block