Justin Timberlake announces that he is close to finishing his new album!

Slayer

3 hours ago, Busybee said:

Never forget :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

At 2:15 when he hears pinky he spaces out lol

And here you can't deny his reaction the squeak in his voice!

Please don't come for me :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: and let me live in my fantasy world where he was nice to her and they lived happily ever after 

Oh he's still very obviously obsessed with Britney. To a point where I feel badly for his wife (for many reasons). Britney really made an impact on him and was prob the true love of his life.

• Love 2

I think he dissapointed with his songs many of POP music Lovers. The really good era was his 2nd album from **** Back to 4 Minutes with Madonna. Then he just went off. 
The dissatisfaction with his music was because of advertising him as next Michael Jackson or George Michael for pop prince. Looking back as Pop prince (or king)  I see that time Robbie Williams, Enrique Iglesias  or Darren Hayes ( not in commercial point of view ).

I

I'm genuinely excited for this, as I'm a big JT fan. I could honestly care less about the Justney obsessions. They were both barely 20 years old when they broke up, and now they're both about to be 40 years old this year. The grudge holding is ridiculous, imo.

That being said, his last album was terrible. I know Future***/LoveSounds was one of those 'Thriller' moments where you can't magically recreate that kind of magic, especially in this era of music, but he needs something close to that album, or at least 20/20 Experience vibes.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Busybee said:

Never forget :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

At 2:15 when he hears pinky he spaces out lol

And here you can't deny his reaction the squeak in his voice!

Please don't come for me :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: and let me live in my fantasy world where he was nice to her and they lived happily ever after 

I would gladly join you on that fantasy world . Pinky and Stinky :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

25 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

I'm genuinely excited for this, as I'm a big JT fan. I could honestly care less about the Justney obsessions. They were both barely 20 years old when they broke up, and now they're both about to be 40 years old this year. The grudge holding is ridiculous, imo.

That being said, his last album was terrible. I know Future***/LoveSounds was one of those 'Thriller' moments where you can't magically recreate that kind of magic, especially in this era of music, but he needs something close to that album, or at least 20/20 Experience vibes.

Always glad to see JT fans over here. Specially huge ones? Very refreshing. Thats so rare haha. And I think all his albums were great except for Man of the Woods. So as long as he keeps far from that direction. I think I will be cool with what he releases

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block