Justin Timberlake announces that he is close to finishing his new album!

Slayer

1 minute ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Always glad to see JT fans over here. Specially huge ones? Very refreshing. Thats so rare haha. And I think all his albums were great except for Man of the Woods. So as long as he keeps far from that direction. I think I will be cool with what he releases

Facts haha! I don't come on here that much (I'm trying to more, though), and when I do & see JT threads I get worried about defending him because I know he's hated intensely in the Brit fandom, but I try to be realistic about it. People forget that they were both very young when all of that went down. Justin was only 21 when he released Cry Me A River, and Britney was the same age when she released Everytime. Now, they both have children and are in totally different relationships. A lot has happened in almost 20 years.

I know he's not perfect, though. The way he treated the Superbowl incident was garbage and his lowkey jabs at Prince aren't anything to smile about, either, but there's WAY worse people in the music industry than Justin freakin' Timberlake. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: But yeah, I think as long as he mainly sticks with Timbaland, his next project should turn out fine.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

Facts haha! I don't come on here that much (I'm trying to more, though), and when I do & see JT threads I get worried about defending him because I know he's hated intensely in the Brit fandom, but I try to be realistic about it. People forget that they were both very young when all of that went down. Justin was only 21 when he released Cry Me A River, and Britney was the same age when she released Everytime. Now, they both have children and are in totally different relationships. A lot has happened in almost 20 years.

I know he's not perfect, though. The way he treated the Superbowl incident was garbage and his lowkey jabs at Prince aren't anything to smile about, either, but there's WAY worse people in the music industry than Justin freakin' Timberlake. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: But yeah, I think as long as he mainly sticks with Timbaland, his next project should turn out fine.

Well said. I agree with pretty much everything you stated. And same Im so scarred to open the JT threads. But I do anyway and always give him some love on my posts. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I would gladly join you on that fantasy world . Pinky and Stinky :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

1 hour ago, Brit Brit said:

:clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: yaay so happy to see the jt love. Im a *NSYNC fan so the fan in me just rolled over into his solo career. I agree I dont agree with some of his choices and how he has handled things but he hasn't done anything unforgivable in my opinion. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block