Katy Perry makes her dog go Vegan

Slayer

14 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, at least it's not her cat, but still... Such a bad idea... :new_york_breathless_uncannyxman:

Imagine Katy trying to turn a cat VEGAN. Such a crime!!! Some people can turn vegan because they can find the way to go against nature, and I can understand it because the way humans get meat nowadays is cruel and also against nature. But you can’t do that with animals, first of all because they can’t understand why we do that and I doubt if it is healthy to change animals habbits... I’m tired of this people...

• Love 2
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Dexwhitespears said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11489315

At this point I think she's been forced by her team to stay in the limelight at any cost considering she's fresh off a disastrously flop era. Not to discount her level of stupidity, she is dumb as a rock, as we've seen over all these years. Can't wait for her to be a flop has-been (almost there folks) 

Applaud the effort for the gif, disgrace the context’s stupidity.

8 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I hope the dog's bowel system and intestines can take it :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:. They are carnivores by nature and a drastic diet change is not always the best idea... Girl should focus on an elf themed music video and pour some heart, narrative and money into her creativity again katy perry deodorant GIF.

The same way we are omnivores. We like vegetables, meat and good music...

8 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

What's with the hate comments? Unlike cats, some breeds of dogs are capable of vegan diet. She has a vet and would never ‘force’ a thing to her Nugget that might cause health or even life threatening decisions. 

The title of the thread is disgusting tho. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

What hate? Did she asked her pet? I think she went too far trying to change the animals habbits. What is next???

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block