Katy Perry makes her dog go Vegan

Slayer

Well, if she's supervised by a vet, in theory it could be sustainable with a diet based on starchy vegetables like potatoes, or rice, and maybe some other things like mushrooms (though they're more like animals than plants).

But as you can imagine, it's so much easier to go wrong attempting something like this, than succeeding at first try.

Cats, they definitely cannot go vegan :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 1

A nightmare. Literally a nightmare. Katy's been so vile ever since she released Witness and this is just wrong on so many levels. I can understand someone becoming vegan if it's their choice, but forcing that lifestyle onto others - even animals - is wrong. I'm surprised that some people are excusing this.

• Like 2

My puppy and I are vegan. And he is so healthy that when he pees in the house on his potty pad it doesn’t even smell because his food isn’t full of hormones and crud regular dog food contains with animal scraps and fillers. I did my research and dogs are known to have less joint problems and over all health problems when they are vegan. So good for her!! One less thing to worry about. Having a dog with health issues is no fun and can get expensive too. My baby eats an all vegan brand called  V- Dog.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

See, in general, when I see things like that I just ask myself one thing: why would you make your pet go through changes like that with you for no reason at all unless it’s medically necessary for the pet? If done wrong, it could cause the pet harm. Depending on the pet, there isn’t even a right way. And once again, unless medically necessary or beneficial: why the heck? Mental support? Internet points? Things like that I’ll never understand and I refuse to call it anything but stupid.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block