Katy Perry makes her dog go Vegan

Slayer

4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love you Katy you’re one of the best female pop stars of all time but what the hell? Maybe this is why nobody likes the vegan community 

(To peaceful vegans that allow people to live: don’t take it by offense, I was just kidding)

Even though you were just kidding, there is definitely some truth to that statement - I think when people go as far as to make their freaking dogs vegan too that it makes us regular herbivores looks like crazy people :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 3
Just now, femmefatoole said:

Even though you were just kidding, there is definitely some truth to that statement - I think when people go as far as to make their freaking dogs vegan too that it makes us regular herbivores looks like crazy people :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It’s not natural at all. A dog doesn’t have the stomach or diet a human does. There’s this another crazy vegan tiktoker whom is basically a horrible person (I won’t mention her name, but I think we all know her) whom even forces her dog to have a vegan diet and that dog looks depressed like hell :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

It’s not natural at all. A dog doesn’t have the stomach or diet a human does. There’s this another crazy vegan tiktoker whom is basically a horrible person (I won’t mention her name, but I think we all know her) whom even forces her dog to have a vegan diet and that dog looks depressed like hell :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

It’s the equivalent of having a loved one stay in your home and offering them the one food they don’t like / are intolerant of when you have a cupboard full of snacks! 

It’s just like, Nugget didn’t ask for this because he can’t ask for anything - he’ll just have to make do with the lettuce until his digestive system fails or whatever.

Omg. This Tik Toker sounds beyond evil, she is even documenting the poor doggo‘s suffering :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

It’s the equivalent of having a loved one stay in your home and offering them the one food they don’t like / are intolerant of when you have a cupboard full of snacks! 

Exactly! It’s even like putting stuff a person is sensitive too in their drinks/foods and force them to consume it. In the end, it will yield a bad result! However, these poor dogs are probably feeling the worst and who knows what’s happening in their digestive system because of these ignorant vegans :( 

11 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

Omg. This Tik Toker sounds beyond evil, she is even documenting the poor doggo‘s suffering :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

She really is. She asked a person to dump their girlfriend because she is not vegan, but vegetarian. She thinks milking a cow is “abusive”, she thinks anyone can go vegan and also does not believe that people have conditions which need meat in order to help them, she has made fun of the dead whom died because of veganism, she told a child once she/he will go to hell for eating meat and she is indirectly homophobic and racist. You’re better not knowing her name, otherwise the curiosity would u make u search her up and regret ever doing it...trust me

• Love 1
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Exactly! It’s even like putting stuff a person is sensitive too in their drinks/foods and force them to consume it. In the end, it will yield a bad result! However, these poor dogs are probably feeling the worst and who knows what’s happening in their digestive system because of these ignorant vegans :( 

Yes! It is by all accounts a way of poisoning that puppy because he’s not going to just not eat what he doesn’t like, the survival instinct is going to kick in and he’s going to gorge on more incompatible food. 

25 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She really is. She asked a person to dump their girlfriend because she is not vegan, but vegetarian. She thinks milking a cow is “abusive”, she thinks anyone can go vegan and also does not believe that people have conditions which need meat in order to help them, she has made fun of the dead whom died because of veganism, she told a child once she/he will go to hell for eating meat and she is indirectly homophobic and racist. You’re better not knowing her name, otherwise the curiosity would u make u search her up and regret ever doing it...trust me

Oh absolutely, I don’t want to know how to see her content cause I’ll just sit there and seethe. I can’t believe she told a child they’d go to Hell! That’s a horrific manipulation :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I also hope that person did not dump their significant other for such a pitiful  reason, you’ve gotta be a special kind of insane to turn your back on love for a dietary preference!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

The dog (Canis familiaris when considered a distinct species or Canis lupus familiaris when considered a subspecies of the wolf)[5] is a domesticated carnivore of the family Canidae.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog

the only disgusting thing is your ignorance :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Lol, dogs are “subspecies” of wolves. Hence, their physiological and biological make up are a lot more different than what wolves have. Since, dogs (to human’s nature of taming and breeding) are the domestics counterpart, their digestive system adapted to consume both plant-based and protein-based (meat) foods easily compare to the pure breeds (wolves), which makes them “omnivores”.

https://www.poodled.com/vegan-dog-food/#:~:text=Poodles%2C and dogs%2C in general,extract from animal-based protein.

Got your facts straight, before calling them “carnivores” and me ignorant. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

Edited by ALBAVEASP
53 minutes ago, femmefatoole said:

Oh absolutely, I don’t want to know how to see her content cause I’ll just sit there and seethe. I can’t believe she told a child they’d go to Hell! That’s a horrific manipulation :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I also hope that person did not dump their significant other for such a pitiful  reason, you’ve gotta be a special kind of insane to turn your back on love for a dietary preference!

I don’t think they did. Regardless, it was incredibly vile of her to say the stuff she says. And guess what! She’s a elementary teacher! 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love you Katy you’re one of the best female pop stars of all time but what the hell? Maybe this is why nobody likes the vegan community 

(To peaceful vegans that allow people to live: don’t take it by offense, I was just kidding)

Controversy is the only headline she could get nowadays, sadly. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Spoiler

I want to apply as Katy’s Twitter Moderator, wtf! :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 1

Come to think of it, I wanna change my tune a bit... :explainlol_stare_spin:

Apparently, dogs CAN thrive on a vegan diet (especially compared to cats which are obligate carnivores), but it's risky and easy to mess up. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Besides, so many people feed their dogs cheap, garbage-azz dog food that literally has grains and grain by-products as the main ingredient anyway (in addition to low quality meat leftovers, by-products, and even roadkill). Yes, in a lot of countries, dog food can legally contain roadkill, euthanized animals, expired meat products, etc. Therefore, if you feed your dog cheap, garbage-azz dog food, you're no better than someone who makes their dog go vegan. Also, I can guarantee that a lot of the people who are outraged about vegan dogs also have cats at home that are overfed to the point of severe obesity, which is a major problem for cats. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Come to think of it, I wanna change my tune a bit... :explainlol_stare_spin:

Apparently, dogs CAN thrive on a vegan diet (especially compared to cats which are obligate carnivores), but it's risky and easy to mess up. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Besides, so many people feed their dogs cheap, garbage-azz dog food that literally has grains and grain by-products as the main ingredient anyway (in addition to low quality meat leftovers, by-products, and even roadkill). Yes, in a lot of countries, dog food can legally contain roadkill, euthanized animals, expired meat products, etc. Therefore, if you feed your dog cheap, garbage-azz dog food, you're no better than someone who makes their dog go vegan. Also, I can guarantee that a lot of the people who are outraged about vegan dogs also have cats at home that are overfed to the point of severe obesity, which is a major problem for cats. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

If they actually can thrive on a vegan diet that’s awesome! 

And you make a really fair point about the garbage you can feed your companion even if it is suited to their dietary needs like processed meats and such...

Far better it gets decent plant based food than roadkill or their own species, that definitely can’t be good for them - obviously the best kind of food would be high quality meat though, even if dogs are omnivorous they will always have short intestines which dispose of meat more efficiently than plant matter!

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, ALBAVEASP said:

Lol, dogs are “subspecies” of wolves. Hence, their physiological and biological make up are a lot more different than what wolves have. Since, dogs (to human’s nature of taming and breeding) are the domestics counterpart, their digestive system adapted to consume both plant-based and protein-based (meat) foods easily compare to the pure breeds (wolves), which makes them “omnivores”.

https://www.poodled.com/vegan-dog-food/#:~:text=Poodles%2C and dogs%2C in general,extract from animal-based protein.

Got your facts straight, before calling them “carnivores” and me ignorant. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

so i need to believe someone who sell vegan foods for dogs instead of science?

tumblr_n08u88ug3J1rr883co1_400.gif

tumblr_inline_p51knn38UW1r7scov_1280.png

doberman-teeth-closeup-picture-id5233908

you are incredibly ignorant :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Edited by OnlyBeyonce
  • Love 4

I TOTALLY respect people who want to get healthier and do good things for climat change because YES the production of meat ruins the ecosystems a lot, buuuuuut, why do some ppl feel the need to include their pets into their lifestyles? animals have no clue about all this stuff, stop getting them involved in ur own personal battles, just let them live like normal pets. This is so egocentric and lame of her. I'm really disgusted by people who do this. They claim that they love animals yet they do this? lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block