Katy Perry makes her dog go Vegan

Slayer

Just now, NobodyKnowsPete said:

What hate? Did she asked her pet? I think trying to change the animals habbits is going too far. What is next??

You think turning a dog to go vegan is against their nature? Lol, like since when feeding them dog or cat food became a natural diet? There are a lot of protein sources without consuming meat.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ALBAVEASP said:

You think turning a dog to go vegan is against their nature? Lol, like since when feeding them dog or cat food became a natural diet? There are a lot of protein sources without consuming meat.

Since animals are omnivores!!! At some point her pet will need some animal proteins! What’s she is going to do? Buy some vegan pills for it??? 

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

• Love 5
Just now, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Since animals are omnivores!!! At some point her peat will need some animal proteins! What’s she is going to do? Buy some vegan pills for it??? 

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

+1. 

Also, animals don't react well to such adverse change in diets, this might have a short term impact on the poor dogs digestive system. To do something this stupid and then boost about it on twitter is tone deaf even for her already low standards. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Since animals are omnivores!!! At some point her peat will need some animal proteins! What’s she is going to do? Buy some vegan pills for it??? 

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

“E D U C A T E   Y O U R S E L F”

There are a LOT of protein sources without consuming meat. And I know dogs and humans are omnivores, you're cannibal. :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:

• Love 1

I apologise for the drama but what an atrocity.

A dogs digestive system wasn’t made to tackle plant matter and roughage,

It is unable to communicate its own nature thus we are 100% responsible when it comes to their nutrition.

It’s a carnivorous mammal! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I’m a vegan but I’d NEVER force my animal companions into a plant based diet, hopefully this is just a joke. Katy likes her jokes.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ALBAVEASP said:

What's with the hate comments? Unlike cats, some breeds of dogs are capable of vegan diet. She has a vet and would never ‘force’ a thing to her Nugget that might cause health or even life threatening decisions. 

The title of the thread is disgusting tho. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

The dog (Canis familiaris when considered a distinct species or Canis lupus familiaris when considered a subspecies of the wolf)[5] is a domesticated carnivore of the family Canidae.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog

the only disgusting thing is your ignorance :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by OnlyBeyonce
link
  • Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block