Have you ever performed a Britney song live?

princessmimi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't sing but I recorded Baby one more time on a tape from the radio when it came out and brought it to my catholic school and my 10 years old gay *ss choregraphed a dance routine for the whole class :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:I taught those basic flops how to appreciate the new princess of Pop and we danced on stage at the end of the year with all the parents watching us. 

That was the highlight of my life as a student :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I did! 

- Someday (I Will Understand) (2007): I took part in an annual contest between middle schools. I did not win anything lol

- Let Go (2008): same contest, but I won first place that year! :D 

- Where Are You Now? (2009): same contest, I classified second! :D 

- Till the World Ends (2012): it was a concert dedicated to workers' rights in one of the main squares in Naples; my band and I opened the concert (we gave the song a rock vibe lol)

- Womanizer (2012): school concert, my band and I gave it a rock sound lol 

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i sang where are you now when i was like 11 for my school talent show :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: i was praised by my music teacher and my school mates :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: i never dared to sing live again but i have like 171716 britney covers on private on smule  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Oh wow really? 11? Thats impressive!

I bet you were incredible :)

5th grade. 3 day school trip to some camp up in the Poconos. The last night we had a choice of watching one of the new Star Wars prequels (or something similarly lame :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:) or watch/perform karaoke in front of all the teachers/students/camp workers. Mind you, we didn't have to actually participate, but it was like Princess Brit beamed down enough confidence for me that my shy little closeted self suddenly had a strong urge to get up and belt out From the Bottom of My Broken Heart :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:For some reason, I literally could not care less the reaction I would get and all I remember is everybody who was watching was like tv land what GIF by YoungerTV

After that I just remember being blinded by the stage lights and just seeing silhouettes of people standing up and applauding like "this kid has maybe said 10 words in the past year and now he's belting out a Britney ballad in front of a huge crowd of people?" :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: I honestly felt like I was performing in a real concert. It was such an exhilarating moment to do something I was so nervous about and get that kind of reaction when I honestly thought everybody would just make fun of me :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

All the teachers mentioned it when they signed my yearbook and it was such a nice way to end elementary school and start summer vacation before going into middle school, where I was still kind of a dweeb but always remembered my little *~sTAr*~ moment :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Archived