David didn't cheat on Britney

Goten21

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think these sorts of videos don’t do much good for the cause tbh. It’s all conjecture and hypothesis. It undermines the facts of the issue at hand. This guy has clearly done a lot of research and is obviously a fan, but he cannot know Jamie ‘showed Britney edited messages’ and she ‘doesn’t get technology so wouldn’t know they’re fake’. 

Even him saying that her and David had a very solid relationship- we have no idea about Britney’s private life. She so purposefully hides that from us and shields the workings of that. We cannot know what their relationship was like. Even if she saw a ‘message’ surely she would sit with her long term partner and get to the bottom of it? 

I also don’t like the way he speaks about Sam- ‘he wasn’t around for forever, he was born in Iran’, ‘sam was *heavy* he wasn’t always this buff guy’. I know he wasn’t trying to be mean or anything but it comes across as weird.

I just know how uncomfortable celebrities regularly say they feel about fans implanting themselves in their personal lives. If Britney is with Sam she obviously wants to be. If we don’t like him or think she was better with someone else, tough. It has literally nothing by to do with the main issues that are going on regarding her career and personal autonomy. 

Whether that’s true or not, it just makes me sad either way because of the fact that it’s a very real possibility. And that they keep on pushing away all potential good partners, friends etc for no reason other than they’re too good for her. No one with a heart who will see that she’s trapped and needs help out is allowed near her and yet they claim they want to protect her from “bad” influence. Nah. It’s the good influence they want to keep away from her and that’s so ******* sad it makes me want to cry.

6 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I think these sorts of videos don’t do much good for the cause tbh. It’s all conjecture and hypothesis. It undermines the facts of the issue at hand. This guy has clearly done a lot of research and is obviously a fan, but he cannot know Jamie ‘showed Britney edited messages’ and she ‘doesn’t get technology so wouldn’t know they’re fake’. 

Even him saying that her and David had a very solid relationship- we have no idea about Britney’s private life. She so purposefully hides that from us and shields the workings of that. We cannot know what their relationship was like. Even if she saw a ‘message’ surely she would sit with her long term partner and get to the bottom of it? 

I also don’t like the way he speaks about Sam- ‘he wasn’t around for forever, he was born in Iran’, ‘sam was *heavy* he wasn’t always this buff guy’. I know he wasn’t trying to be mean or anything but it comes across as weird.

I just know how uncomfortable celebrities regularly say they feel about fans implanting themselves in their personal lives. If Britney is with Sam she obviously wants to be. If we don’t like him or think she was better with someone else, tough. It has literally nothing by to do with the main issues that are going on regarding her career and personal autonomy. 

I partly agree and partly disagree. If Britney’s life is fully fabricated and this dude doesn’t have the best in mind for her, then I don’t want to give him any attention. If he does have the best in mind, I wouldn’t mind watching his interviews etc. Currently I feel in the dark about it.

I agree that I’d like to have seen harder facts and it’s the reason I posted it to this forum. I was wondering if anyone else knew about this, shared the opinion or had any better proof. I’ll edit the OP real quick

I don’t think he cheated, IMO, with David being a paralegal, he could catch on to things better/faster than the other guys she’s been with and Jamie couldn’t possibly have that.

The alleged video didn’t make sense to me either, why hide it, why not put him on blast for the cheating dog he is??? It wouldn’t be embarrassing or shaming to Britney, it would be to David.

David is the only one who knows what really happened, outside camp colon.

Surly the person(s) he allegedly cheated on Britney with would have sold her/their story to the tabloids by now (unless she/he was paid off).

The fact that David still denies he did, and speaks in such glowing terms about Britney must mean something.

He obviously signed a NDA, but still he could have just gone away and shut up.

He’s a regular guy, seemingly smart, with a job, and not your usual attention seeking type, so I can’t see why or what he would gain from lying. 

And the fact that TMZ leaked the story, who we already know have ties to Jamie-Lou, smells fishy from the off.

4 hours ago, Goten21 said:

I partly agree and partly disagree. If Britney’s life is fully fabricated and this dude doesn’t have the best in mind for her, then I don’t want to give him any attention. If he does have the best in mind, I wouldn’t mind watching his interviews etc. Currently I feel in the dark about it.

I agree that I’d like to have seen harder facts and it’s the reason I posted it to this forum. I was wondering if anyone else knew about this, shared the opinion or had any better proof. I’ll edit the OP real quick

Awh he seems to have totally good intentions- I didn’t mean to come across like I was ragging on him. I just don’t think some fans are going about the whole freebritney cause the right way.

But it’s always interesting to here a POV and see someone speak passionately about her.

3 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

David is the only one who knows what really happened, outside camp colon.

Surly the person(s) he allegedly cheated on Britney with would have sold her/their story to the tabloids by now (unless she/he was paid off).

The fact that David still denies he did, and speaks in such glowing terms about Britney must mean something.

He obviously signed a NDA, but still he could have just gone away and shut up.

He’s a regular guy, seemingly smart, with a job, and not your usual attention seeking type, so I can’t see why or what he would gain from lying. 

And the fact that TMZ leaked the story, who we already know have ties to Jamie-Lou, smells fishy from the off.

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t think he cheated, IMO, with David being a paralegal, he could catch on to things better/faster than the other guys she’s been with and Jamie couldn’t possibly have that.

The alleged video didn’t make sense to me either, why hide it, why not put him on blast for the cheating dog he is??? It wouldn’t be embarrassing or shaming to Britney, it would be to David.

4 hours ago, Chester said:

Whether that’s true or not, it just makes me sad either way because of the fact that it’s a very real possibility. And that they keep on pushing away all potential good partners, friends etc for no reason other than they’re too good for her. No one with a heart who will see that she’s trapped and needs help out is allowed near her and yet they claim they want to protect her from “bad” influence. Nah. It’s the good influence they want to keep away from her and that’s so ******* sad it makes me want to cry.

May 2016 

Despite their rocky history, however, David is a firm believer that she no longer needs people controlling her assets.

"If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is," he said. "And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney's personal life."

I wonder if he told smt like that to her, Britney began questioning things again and ofc daddy wouldnt like that. The whole story was just weird, like they needed to get rid of him asap. Its funny that David and Charlie didnt last even two years, and both spoke highly of her as a person afterwards. Charlie also said theres nothing wrong with her. 

Then we have Jason who seemed a control freak. He was with Britney for 4 years, became her co conservator and never spoke about Britney or against the cship since he stopped being part of Britneys life. Sam just seems an attention ***** and his past actions seem like hes controlled by Jamie and goes along with her teams bs... Pretending that she wanted to go to the facility, that he was with her on Valentine's day when she was in the facility and we still didnt know, and even promoting Matches just like JL promoted that brand's collection, both things that Britney didnt even bother to make a video to talk about. Like Jason, he also is with Britney for 4 years already. 

5 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

This. All of it, but the main thing is: it's all conjecture and hypothesis. I'm glad you said it and watched the video because my first thought is, "who is this and who is he to speak on this and have this supposed knowledge?"

23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

May 2016 

Despite their rocky history, however, David is a firm believer that she no longer needs people controlling her assets.

"If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is," he said. "And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney's personal life."

I wonder if he told smt like that to her, Britney began questioning things again and ofc daddy wouldnt like that. The whole story was just weird, like they needed to get rid of him asap. Its funny that David and Charlie didnt last even two years, and both spoke highly of her as a person afterwards. Charlie also said theres nothing wrong with her. 

Then we have Jason who seemed a control freak. He was with Britney for 4 years, became her co conservator and never spoke about Britney or against the cship since he stopped being part of Britneys life. Sam just seems an attention ***** and his past actions seem like hes controlled by Jamie and goes along with her teams bs... Pretending that she wanted to go to the facility, that he was with her on Valentine's day when she was in the facility and we still didnt know, and even promoting Matches just like JL promoted that brand's collection, both things that Britney didnt even bother to make a video to talk about. Like Jason, he also is with Britney for 4 years already. 

I read that the family doesn’t like Sam so idk what to believe.. there’s a video of paparazzi asking Lynne what she thinks about him and she seemed shady

9 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I read that the family doesn’t like Sam so idk what to believe.. there’s a video of paparazzi asking Lynne what she thinks about him and she seemed shady

I think If Jamie didnt like him, hed be gone by now. Juno likes Sam's posts all the time and everyone knows she sides with Jamie and Lou. And maybe Lynne doesnt like him, but she still hangs out with Jamie, so... Sam's past actions were beyond shady, I think hes controlled by Jamie. 

The fact that there is supposedly a video of one of the most famous women in the world's boyfriends at a club flirting with other women and no one at all recognised him, that never leaked because Jamie bought the video and stopped TMZ, a tabloid rag, from sharing it is one of the most unbelievable stories ever.

We have had albums, perfumes, tour props, music videos, costumes, demos, producers, choreographers, etc etc. leak and they're all under lock and key, signed with nda's or only available to those directly involved. 

Even though David was just an everyday kinda guy, are you seriously telling me that in a club full of women and men, no one at all recognised him? Other than a TMZ photographer who just happened to be there?

The fact that this narrative paints Jamie in a flawless light; the man who saved his daughter from a 'cheater', saved her from public ridicule etc. even though this man wouldn't even give her the chance to legally represent herself?

and even after all of this, David STILL went out and defended Britney, saying she shouldn't be in a conservatorship?! 

Yeah, the moment on stage was cute, but lets not pretend that this is shady as ****. Britney and David were clearly planning something Jamie didn't like, and he needed him out.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

May 2016 

I do think Jason spoke out, and he said something along the lines of she's completely capable of caring for herself.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

May 2016 

I guess we’ll see what happens with Sam when Britney hopefully gets her freedom.

These relationships are such a head scratcher tho, if they are all handpicked and approved by Jamie, what on earth made him pick David, is he really so stupid that it did not occur to him that someone who works in the law field might catch onto to shady stuff??

And Charlie, he comes from an entertainment dynasty, is he really gonna stoop so low as to abide by these insanely ridiculous rules, obviously not, since he didn’t last long either.

There’s like no rhyme or reason to these guys.

Archived