David didn't cheat on Britney

Goten21

I never really liked him anyway, when Britney was dating him she started being pretty low key, with those ''i'm a mom now'' vibe that I hated. When he went away she started shining again. They probably lied to her about him cheating on her, and the fact that he wasn't able to talk to her AFTER this happened is very suspicious. It's like her father just tried to remove him without letting him even say goodbye or try to explain himself. Whatever happened to Charlie in 2015 is also very suspicious, we have NO idea what happened and she even pretended that she was single for more than a year right after breaking up with him.:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's something really off with the story since the beginning.

I don't think the video even exist, maybe David cheated on her (Brazil world Cup, there was some rumors), but the way TMZ presented...

Way more odd than this was the fact Britney and David didn't have the opportunity to talk like adults, the last conversation every couple needs to have.

It's totally possible they manipulated her in thinking the guy cheated Just to open the room for the next guy,  Charlie.

Who would believe mr. Nobody regular Joe, David anyway?

Her relationships are extremely controlled and If the family (Jamie) doesn't like or/and trust you... You gone.

2 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I do think Jason spoke out, and he said something along the lines of she's completely capable of caring for herself.

I dont think he ever did, he was even her co conservator for like a year. What I know is David spoke in 2016 and Charlie spoke last year. 

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I guess we’ll see what happens with Sam when Britney hopefully gets her freedom.

These relationships are such a head scratcher tho, if they are all handpicked and approved by Jamie, what on earth made him pick David, is he really so stupid that it did not occur to him that someone who works in the law field might catch onto to shady stuff??

And Charlie, he comes from an entertainment dynasty, is he really gonna stoop so low as to abide by these insanely ridiculous rules, obviously not, since he didn’t last long either.

There’s like no rhyme or reason to these guys.

If Sam is indeed shady, I wonder if Britney knows but stays with him bc its not like she can go out and meet people or she stays with him bc she cant kick his *** (shes under a cship without rights, everything has to be approved by daddy) or If shes clueless and thinks he really likes her. Shes completely isolated and manipulated, I fear that would be the case. 

These relationships are indeed weird. One thing that someone pointed out is: when Britney went to her boys games, there were always Jamie, Robin with her, so why would Jamie let Britney travel with only Sam and no one else but securities? If Im not mistaken there are different stories of how Britney met him. But even If they arent handpicked by Jamie, they are def approved by him, like Britney herself has said. I also dont understand why he thought itd be a good idea of having someone that works with lawyers, hanging out with Britney. But nothing makes sense in Britneys world anyway. 

Yeah, I never understood how Jamie would have "hired" Charlie. He already had his career, connections, he was born rich, he knows stars, he doesnt want to be one like Sam, he seemed a busy independent mature smart guy. He was discreet and unlike Sam, he barely posted pics of her or spoke about her. I know his sis in law is a Britney stan for life, they went to Britneys show when Britney was still dating David, and the girl got an autograph. But I wouldnt be surprised if Charlie had enough with Jamies bs wanting to control him or if Charlie was dumped by Jamie bc Jamie couldnt control him. 

14 hours ago, Bundy said:

If Sam is indeed shady, I wonder if Britney knows but stays with him bc its not like she can go out and meet people or she stays with him bc she cant kick his *** (shes under a cship without rights, everything has to be approved by daddy) or If shes clueless and thinks he really likes her. Shes completely isolated and manipulated, I fear that would be the case. 

These relationships are indeed weird. One thing that someone pointed out is: when Britney went to her boys games, there were always Jamie, Robin with her, so why would Jamie let Britney travel with only Sam and no one else but securities? If Im not mistaken there are different stories of how Britney met him. But even If they arent handpicked by Jamie, they are def approved by him, like Britney herself has said. I also dont understand why he thought itd be a good idea of having someone that works with lawyers, hanging out with Britney. But nothing makes sense in Britneys world anyway. 

Yeah, I never understood how Jamie would have "hired" Charlie. He already had his career, connections, he was born rich, he knows stars, he doesnt want to be one like Sam, he seemed a busy independent mature smart guy. He was discreet and unlike Sam, he barely posted pics of her or spoke about her. I know his sis in law is a Britney stan for life, they went to Britneys show when Britney was still dating David, and the girl got an autograph. But I wouldnt be surprised if Charlie had enough with Jamies bs wanting to control him or if Charlie was dumped by Jamie bc Jamie couldnt control him. 

At the end of the day, regardless of the cship, Britney is still a sweet, funny, hot woman, maybe some of these guys such as Charlie, think the cship is super weird but are like, screw it, I like her, so I’ll try to just deal with that aspect of her life but after awhile just can’t deal anymore.

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

At the end of the day, regardless of the cship, Britney is still a sweet, funny, hot woman, maybe some of these guys such as Charlie, think the cship is super weird but are like, screw it, I like her, so I’ll try to just deal with that aspect of her life but after awhile just can’t deal anymore.

Oh, I dont think its impossible to love her at all, even if shes under a cship. I completely agree that shes an attractive, sweet, down to earth, that seems to be fun woman. But yeah, her situation is weird and I dont think its possible for her to have a normal and healthy relationship in the situation shes in. I wouldnt be suprised If the whole cship/Jamie really ****ed up whatever she had with Charlie and David. Heck, even Jason bc as time went by, he seemed more and more controlling, even turning into her co conservator. If that isnt weird, idk what its. I think Sam seems shady. Maybe he likes her, but I dont get genuine vibes from him, so I dont think hes deeply in love with her. He seems a narcissist, hes an attention ***** who wants to be a star so badly. I just dont think hed risk his so called career to really help her. 

Archived