Justin Mikita asks Jamie Lynn If she talks to Britney or just stan Britney on insta like the rest of us, Juno answers shes capable of doing both

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

she actually responded to my comment which i deleted instantly and apologized for, it was stupid of me to write something along the lines that she is for the conship alledegly, even though i just copied what someone else had written before me...i was surprised she would respond to a random stranger (naynayfee) but she did....and i dont like drawing attention on myself so i removed myself from the situation.

There are court docs showing Cruella's involvement in the cship, Lynne herself said on her book that Colon planned the cship for weeks with Cruella. Juno loves Lou, praises her all the time. She was the trustee of Britneys trust and wanted to move the money for a company that allegedly (as the surprisewitness posted) have ties with Cruella. What more proof do we need to think Juno is on Cruella's side? Juno is also very close to Colon and she said the situation isnt fair to anyone as if her family are equally suffering when Britney is the one without freedom and rights. She also called Britney a drama queen last year. She never showed any empathy towards Britney. I mean, that post she made about Kanye just rubbed people the wrong way bc many felt she was using his situation to not defend Britney or FreeBritney. She could have defended Britney and chose not to, she never even adresses FreeBritney. Juno also said she wouldnt speak about Britneys situation bc Britney didnt want her business out there, and then the next day her close brother gave an interview showing to be very pro cship. Not long after, Ingham said Britney wanted the court docs to be unsealed, meaning Britney wanted her case to go public; smt completely different from what Juno stated. There are probably more things that I forgot. 

I understand If u dont like drawing attention on you, but ur comment probably wasnt stupid and its really interesting how she seems to want to prove smt even tho her actions say otherwise. 

3 hours ago, Oops2000 said:

yeah i dont understand why she took the time to respond to my comment that i copied from someone else, that i then deleted. i was scared she'd come after me and sue me, can people on the internet actually do that?

Unlikely. She's tried to clap back to people a few times and had her hick friends reply. I wouldn't worry about it.

59 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

“Interesting because I’ve got no clue who you are”

“I stan you and your husband though”

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

The first comment was for someone thats a member here 

On 1/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, Oops2000 said:

she actually responded to my comment which i deleted instantly and apologized for, it was stupid of me to write something along the lines that she is for the conship alledegly, even though i just copied what someone else had written before me...i was surprised she would respond to a random stranger but she did....and i dont like drawing attention on myself so i removed myself from the situation.

Maybe you should reply and clarify that you deleted your comment? Deleting it only protects yourself and makes JL look bad, because people don't know what she responded too. Sorry to say, that's quite cowardly.

I'm far from a fan of Juno Lou, (aka. Betrayme Lynn, formerly known as Jamie Lynn). Even if she has deep rooted resentment for her sister's success and has been a conservatorship enabler, she's still her sister. They were obviously extremely close before Britney became famous and you can't just erase that.

7 minutes ago, floopy22 said:

Oh, are we officially cancelling Lana Del Rey now?

It seems nobody got the point of what she was saying. What a ****-show 2021 is turning out to be.

I mean, if my one opinion on a pop forum (...suggesting she hangs out with JL) has the power to cancel her - subsequently erasing her from all streaming platforms, dropped from her label and banished into total exile... than I look forward to it. 

:jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Archived