Justin Mikita asks Jamie Lynn If she talks to Britney or just stan Britney on insta like the rest of us, Juno answers shes capable of doing both

Screenshot-20210113-094026-Chrome.jpg

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: shes so full of ****. At this point I think shes trying to act funny - and always using Britney - just to "stay relevant". I mean, she thinks shes important and people care about her.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

I dont understand this screen shot

Just go to the post I posted. On the comments u'll see a comment by a man named Justin Mikita asking Juno smt. Read the replies and u'll see Juno's answers. 

5 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Also why does she suddenly keep trying to remind people that she is Britney's sister. All her comments on instagram are like "DiD yOu HaPpEn To KnOw ThAt I'M a MotHerFreaKiNg SpEaRs?? LiKe bRiTnEy SpEaRs SpEaRs!!!":orangu_orangutan_ape:

she's not reminding people she's Britney's sister, she's reminding us she's James Spears' daughter, you know, the savior of lives :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

JL passive aggressive behavior attacks again.

After responding to Justin Mikita, she liked his post. 

Maybe she forgot the couple knows her mother (allegedly they're friends), or she doesn't care.

good to see her this way tho... She clearly is bothered, not calm. People are not buying the "good sis" role she's selling.

Also

It's understandable the fact JL interacts and likes posts from Britney Spears Instagram... That account is as fake as her.

31 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Also why does she suddenly keep trying to remind people that she is Britney's sister. All her comments on instagram are like "DiD yOu HaPpEn To KnOw ThAt I'M a MotHerFreaKiNg SpEaRs?? LiKe bRiTnEy SpEaRs SpEaRs!!!":orangu_orangutan_ape:

She loves to brag about being Britneys sister while she sides with Jamie. This is how fake shes. Desperate for attention, she will do anything to try to be funny and call people's attention bc she doesnt have anything else going on for her in her miserable life besides being a redneck that doesnt care about a sister who gave her the world. 

26 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she's not reminding people she's Britney's sister, she's reminding us she's James Spears' daughter, you know, the savior of lives :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

She is as lipless as "the savior" so :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is why Juno got along with Lance. Both flop pathetic fake *** attention ***** talentless never-been who only know how to use Britney's and Justin's name to have some attention and get some headlines :thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging:

she actually responded to my comment which i deleted instantly and apologized for, it was stupid of me to write i just copied what someone else had written before me...i was surprised she would respond to a random stranger but she did....and i dont like drawing attention on myself so i removed myself from the situation.

honestly she needs to chill. the stfu comment is not a nice look for her. she’s acting like a child. i get it, u know what we think about you and it bothers you because it’s probably true. but answering comments like that only confirms us what we think. if she was on Britney’s side and all this hate was truly undeserved i’d feel bad but its so obvious at this point. JL hun u should stfu and go hunting with Lou or smth :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Any chance of reclaiming any reputation or positive public image is long gone. If she had a PR she aint listening to them.

Publicly telling someone to STFU and being negative in her day-to-day whilst posting photos of her in clothes I wouldn't leave the house in. Someone needs to get her assessed.

I'd say she can look forward to a stint on the masked singer or DWTS, but she looks like she'd think it is beneath her. She has her role on Sweet Magnolias, but they could replace her with a cardboard cut out and nobody would know.

Her behavior makes no sense to me, she’s clearly annoyed/bothered by these kinds of comments/questions, the miserable attitude in her responses is evidence of that, yet she constantly indulges these people by responding, I feel like most people would simply ignore these strangers on the internet, I know that’s what I would do, unless, she’s just faking annoyance and is really loving the drama, idk, lol

On 1/13/2021 at 1:45 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

Her behavior makes no sense to me, she’s clearly annoyed/bothered by these kinds of comments/questions, the miserable attitude in her responses is evidence of that, yet she constantly indulges these people by responding, I feel like most people would simply ignore these strangers on the internet, I know that’s what I would do, unless, she’s just faking annoyance and is really loving the drama, idk, lol

yeah i dont understand

Archived