Lawyers for Britney should be cancelled?

Just now, elodiebeaaa said:

YIKES, stop egging me on, bully

Looks like you don’t need anyone to ‘egg’ you on :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

you reply to a person, they don’t even have a chance to respond and you quote them again with further comments.

Relax.

Also please refrain from calling people ‘bullies’ when you’ve been calling people dumb and been name calling - it seems that term is more fitting for yourself.

1 minute ago, elodiebeaaa said:

You're projecting what you think I'm doing onto me. People kept asking why I was defending myself so much. I'm allowed to defend myself and I'm allowed to explain myself. You don't speak for all bipolar people and you definitely don't speak for me, the specifics of my condition, or what I deal with.

Maybe you can explain why you keep admonishing the person that's being endlessly taunted here. 

i dont have bipolar, i have anxiety. at this point i think you just like the attention that you are receiving because you have quite literally hijacked this thread & made it all about yourself. now i am going to do the mature thing and stop responding to you. have a blessed day

• Like 4
On 12/31/2020 at 9:51 PM, Slayer said:

Wow Lawyersforbritney are coming across very messy here.

I was kinda irked with the whole constant 'Kingham' thing and promoting Lynne's skincare business or whatever it is :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

IDK what to say about them as they have provided useful information but this is all strange!

I don't like how they are discrediting Britney's Gram who have been instrumental in this whole movement, I stand with Britney's Gram.

I did not know they promoted Lynne’s skincare business! Does this not reek of Lou Taylor’s doing or what! 

tv land hair GIF by #Impastor

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Looks like you don’t need anyone to ‘egg’ you on :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

you reply to a person, they don’t even have a chance to respond and you quote them again with further comments.

Relax.

Also please refrain from calling people ‘bullies’ when you’ve been calling people dumb and been name calling - it seems that term is more fitting for yourself.

You've namecalled me plenty, Slayer. And taunted and gaslighted me. Really astonishingly poor behavior for a supposed mod. You seem to enjoy taunting me.

Just now, Slayer said:

@elodiebeaaa you’ve spent over 24hours attempting to claim you’re not LFB, anyone would have stopped doing that by now and just said their piece and said ‘believe me or not’ and left if they had nothing to hide but here you are being defensive.

You sure love taunting people for a mod. What are you trying to get out of this, Slayer?

14 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

i think from here on out we should ignore elodiebeaaa unless they actually have anything valuable to contribute instead of creating scenarios where they are the victim on a britney spears forum

Actually I think to move back to the topic on hand, Slayer and Elodiebeea should ignore one another, no-one should be singled out and be told to be ignored by everyone else. 

On 12/31/2020 at 11:55 PM, holditagainstbritney said:

Even if the Cade Hudson story is somehow true, LFB had now leaked numbers and named a -potential- informant.

Any real lawyer would know better.

Not if all of this somehow damage’s Britney cause further. 

Cade is one of Britney’s best close friends. If he indeed is the person behind the voicemail, no doubt, he did it with her permission and possibly under her direction. Perhaps, she working behind closed doors along, playing team con at their own game?

If Lawyers for Britney are indeed legitimate lawyers and on Brit’s side, as you said they should not have leaked this info. No way. It would surly compromise her. That is unless there is a master plan at play, and they do indeed have dubious intentions (linked to team con perhaps). Why would they do that? Other than to make BGram look bad (more than a tad petty).

Though, the real question is who is the mole that ratted Cade (and presumably Britney) out? Was it BGram?

Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That would be fine but they are going out of their way to instigate controversy for the sake it because it appears they have ties to LFB.

And you're going out of your way to repeatedly attack me by saying I'm someone I'm not. You love bullying me, huh? And possibly obscuring your own ties to Britney's Gram. 

9 minutes ago, elodiebeaaa said:

I already gave details about myself; try reading more closely. I'm far from middle aged. Sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities onto me. 

Oh yes of course, silly me....the details about yourself. That have been verified and cross checked by BH’s security team. 

Vice Tv What GIF by STICK TO SPORTS