Video footage of Lou Taylor with Jamie Spears leaving UCLA hospital in February, 2008

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments follow BreatheHeavy's rules and guidelines. (AKA be kind... even if it's hard). Thank you. 🙏 

1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Very well said. Those of us that have actually been here in 2007 know what’s up.  

Few fans seem to remember why Britney went crazy with that umbrella... She was photographed for HOURS, locked outside when Lynne and Kevin are with the kids inside, publicity humiliated as they don’t let her in.

That’s how the “mama bear” allows the cheating and using ex husband to make a better case against her. That alone shows how vile she always has been. Who knew she’d get even worse as a mom. It’s so tragic even Lindsay’s parents knew better than to let Lucifer in, while Britney’s dumb hillbilly parents just needed to hear a few quotes from the Bible to be brainwashed. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime: 

BTW I didn’t even know she called the cship a dream. What the actual ****. 

Yeah, I remember that story that Lynne sided with Kevin and he was refusing letting her see the boys If she didnt go to rehab. That + the paparazzi harassing her made her attack that car. Funny how media never mention that. Then Lynne tried to play the victim again saying Britney was lashing out at her thinking she was defending Kevin. Poor Lynne, she never does anything wrong, Britney was so unfair to her :( :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Isnt funny that Kevin that probably drank and smoked mary juana a lot (smt Britney even talked about on that letter) was perfect to take care of the boys, but Britney needed to go to rehab? When the story out was that Britney had post partum depression? Why didnt Lynne try making Britney doing therapy instead? I dont think her intentions were never good and they helped to destroy Britney even more. They were all together against Britney telling her what to do, not allowing her to see her babies and Jamie was even trashing her to the media. Everyone would rebel the **** out under those circumstances too. Theres so much u can take. 

and Lynne praised him all the time when she did her tour book while what Britney said on the letter was very different... I mean that ****head was refusing to see Britney and the kids in NY and Britney felt she had no other option than divorcing him. 

Lynne has nothing but praise for their father, Kevin Federline. 'He has been real good with Britney, and doesn't want to keep the kids from her at all,' she says, adding that Britney's access rights translate in real terms to 'getting to see the kids almost any time she wants'.

'He's not a bad guy and he has a good heart. I would have chosen a prince or a state governor for her, but Kevin's worked a lot to help out, and I can't say anything bad about him.'

Kevin was complicit to the whole cship too and is still now. He only cares about his fat child support check to support his lazy ***, he doesnt **** to help Britney. Think about all the things he must know about Jamie that could help Britney somehow. Jamie cant be near the kids, but hes ok with Jamie controlling Britneys life? He doesnt give a **** about Britney and thats pretty clear. I loathe him so much. I think hes not making easier for Britney to see her kids now, she barely sees them. Also the fact he could have sued Jamie for abusing Preston and he didnt. Why didnt he take the case to the court? Maybe bc his lawyer knew it could help Britney somehow? His lawyer has shaded Britney over the years and seems very pro cship. 

I really think that maybe by early 2007 Britney was already not giving them much more money, then they sided with Kevin, she lost her **** rightfully so and they used that against her. Lynne said they were estranged for like 7 months and with Jamie was probably even worse. I dont think by the end of 2006 they were still close tbh. 

The thing is, Britney was naive before and bc Lynne wasnt horrible like Jamie, Britney was closer to her but Lynne has been neglecting Britney since she was 15. She pushed Felicia to do her "job" bc she wanted to stay in Louisiana and used JL as an excuse for that. When Britney got big, she would visit Britney from time to time but that was it, there were many interviews where Britney said she was missing her mom. People talked about how alone Britney was on the road. But I think in 2007 Britney was seeing Lynne for what she truly was, remember her post on her website talking how sad was when she realized people called her to dinners only for her to pay for everything afterwards? I wouldnt doubt she was also talking about her family. 

Actually Lindsays mom tried to plan the cship with Lou, but Lindsays dad called them out publicly many times and said he wouldnt let them do the same with Lindsay. He even called Lou and Larry one hit wonders with the Britney cship. 

Heres Lynne calling the idea of a cship an impossible dream and even putting God's name in the middle of her bs.

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

On 12/24/2020 at 10:17 PM, Bundy said:

Yeah, I remember that story that Lynne sided with Kevin and he was refusing letting her see the boys If she didnt go to rehab. That + the paparazzi harassing her made her attack that car. Funny how media never mention that. Then Lynne tried to play the victim again saying Britney was lashing out at her thinking she was defending Kevin. Poor Lynne, she never does anything wrong, Britney was so unfair to her :( :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Isnt funny that Kevin that probably drank and smoked mary juana a lot (smt Britney even talked about on that letter) was perfect to take care of the boys, but Britney needed to go to rehab? When the story out was that Britney had post partum depression? Why didnt Lynne try making Britney doing therapy instead? I dont think her intentions were never good and they helped to destroy Britney even more. They were all together against Britney telling her what to do, not allowing her to see her babies and Jamie was even trashing her to the media. Everyone would rebel the **** out under those circumstances too. Theres so much u can take. 

and Lynne praised him all the time when she did her tour book while what Britney said on the letter was very different... I mean that ****head was refusing to see Britney and the kids in NY and Britney felt she had no other option than divorcing him. 

Lynne has nothing but praise for their father, Kevin Federline. 'He has been real good with Britney, and doesn't want to keep the kids from her at all,' she says, adding that Britney's access rights translate in real terms to 'getting to see the kids almost any time she wants'.

'He's not a bad guy and he has a good heart. I would have chosen a prince or a state governor for her, but Kevin's worked a lot to help out, and I can't say anything bad about him.'

Kevin was complicit to the whole cship too and is still now. He only cares about his fat child support check to support his lazy ***, he doesnt **** to help Britney. Think about all the things he must know about Jamie that could help Britney somehow. Jamie cant be near the kids, but hes ok with Jamie controlling Britneys life? He doesnt give a **** about Britney and thats pretty clear. I loathe him so much. I think hes not making easier for Britney to see her kids now, she barely sees them. Also the fact he could have sued Jamie for abusing Preston and he didnt. Why didnt he take the case to the court? Maybe bc his lawyer knew it could help Britney somehow? His lawyer has shaded Britney over the years and seems very pro cship. 

I really think that maybe by early 2007 Britney was already not giving them much more money, then they sided with Kevin, she lost her **** rightfully so and they used that against her. Lynne said they were estranged for like 7 months and with Jamie was probably even worse. I dont think by the end of 2006 they were still close tbh. 

The thing is, Britney was naive before and bc Lynne wasnt horrible like Jamie, Britney was closer to her but Lynne has been neglecting Britney since she was 15. She pushed Felicia to do her "job" bc she wanted to stay in Louisiana and used JL as an excuse for that. When Britney got big, she would visit Britney from time to time but that was it, there were many interviews where Britney said she was missing her mom. People talked about how alone Britney was on the road. But I think in 2007 Britney was seeing Lynne for what she truly was, remember her post on her website talking how sad was when she realized people called her to dinners only for her to pay for everything afterwards? I wouldnt doubt she was also talking about her family. 

Actually Lindsays mom tried to plan the cship with Lou, but Lindsays dad called them out publicly many times and said he wouldnt let them do the same with Lindsay. He even called Lou and Larry one hit wonders with the Britney cship. 

Heres Lynne calling the idea of a cship an impossible dream and even putting God's name in the middle of her bs.

Screenshot-20200816-224807-2.png

good analysis

• 7 months later...
13 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Can't we recover this using the wayback machine site or the media has been permanently deleted?

Unless someone saved it, I'm afraid there's no way to access it anymore... It was on Instagram and Twitter, and both these sources are now dead.