Video footage of Lou Taylor with Jamie Spears leaving UCLA hospital in February, 2008

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comments follow BreatheHeavy's rules and guidelines. (AKA be kind... even if it's hard). Thank you. 🙏 

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Also, Cruella's Godly husband seems to be the third wheel in that pic for some reason. 

I mean, hes like Ryan in this pic:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

90s_scans037-embed_2018.jpg

Lmao yes! I'm huge on body language and the way she has her back to her husband is wild to me. Im trying to think what friend me and my husband have where I would face and hug him and turn my back to my husband and I cant think of one. Its just weird.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Lmao yes! I'm huge on body language and the way she has her back to her husband is wild to me. Im trying to think what friend me and my husband have where I would face and hug him and turn my back to my husband and I cant think of one. Its just weird.

I remembered that pic bc obviously Britney excluded/ignored Ryan when the pic was taken but he wasnt her bf... Cruella on the other hand is doing to her hubby the same Britney did to Ryan and thats hella weird. I think that was the day Jamie had his baptism or whatever, but even so Cruella could have hold both, but for some reason her hubby was excluded in that pic. Why do u think she did that? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This article is behind a paywall, but she's the woman to the right of Lynne.

She looks like Lou, but it's not Lou.

https://www.denverpost.com/2008/02/01/court-puts-spears-under-fathers-control/

Hahaha this description is so funny and accurate 

The name just came to me after reading it.

You mean Robyn Greenhill! 

all these creepy snakes around her..

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Lynne was even caught on Bryans gfs story complaining about FreeBritney people digging up stuff, I guess she didnt warn Cruella even tho they are insta buddies :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

YES. I’m so tired of Lynne’s pathetic leaks to the media trying to make it seem like she’s a good mom. It’s all for show. She’s a part of it. She didn’t lift a finger until freebritney went viral. 12 years of this ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

Hahaha this description is so funny and accurate 

The name just came to me after reading it.

You mean Robyn Greenhill! 

all these creepy snakes around her..

Nope.

Robin Greenhill didn't start to show her face until after Brett left.

Around the FF era.

Robin works for Lynne...Jackie was Lynne's friend.

:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

4 hours ago, FreeLou said:

YES. I’m so tired of Lynne’s pathetic leaks to the media trying to make it seem like she’s a good mom. It’s all for show. She’s a part of it. She didn’t lift a finger until freebritney went viral. 12 years of this ****.

For some reason she still gets a pass from many Britney fans who keep pretending shes a mama bear who will defend her child no matter what even tho shes still barely doing anything even after 13 ******* years and FreeBritney. Im not saying people should drag her, but I feel like the majority of FreeBritney supporters drag Jamie, Cruella, Juno and even Sam for anything, but they excuse Lynne's lack of actions every single time.

I also think shes playing both sides and only cares about her image. 

And big yes, she has been complicit to Jamies bs since the beginning. She let him put Britney in this hell and still isnt doing anything to end. I mean, even Lindsays father protected her from Lou, but Lynne just sat there watching Jamie and Cruella plan the cship for idk how long, like Lynne said in her own book calling the cship an impossible ******* dream! How could she think that was going to be good for Britney even tho she admitted Jamie and Britney never got along? When she talked about Jamies abusive ways in her own book? She is at fault too for what has been happening to Britney bc she allowed Jamie and didnt warn Britney and still isnt doing anything to really defend Britney against Jamie. Where was she when Britney wasnt ok in 2007? She was always with JL - who ended up pregnant anyway - or siding with Kevin to put Britney in rehab. Then when Britney was put under a cship without any rights to defend herself, there was Lynne more worried to sell her book and defend herself from all the critics gp and people were saying. She then praised Jamie as a conservator saying Britney needed someone tougher. I could go on and on. She still hangs out with Jamie, she still gets money from the cship and still follows Cruella on instagram. If she was so against him, she wouldnt even talk to him! She defended JL just bc Britneys fans were criticizing her, but where is Lynne when all these people are calling Britney crazy, a **** addict and trying to justify the cship saying she shaved her head once every single ******* day? 

She could file to end the cship, she could give an interview defending Britney saying she doesnt need a cship and isnt crazy. Im not even asking for her to bash Jamie publicly, that just unrealistic to expect from her. 

But I bet that if/when Jamie is truly exposed, she will say she didnt know anything and will give interviews to defend herself crying her crocodile tears. Hey, maybe she even will get another book deal? :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Leader

While I do appreciate the support (AND evidence), guys... please let's clean up how we comment about others. Some of the comments I had to hide/modify because they break our rules.

I know it's hard to be kind towards someone you vehemently disagree with, but that's the challenge I'm asking you to attempt. When they go low, we go high ;] Thank you 🙏 

• Like 1