Billy B speaks to Entertainment Tonight and claims he speaks with Britney personally every day: she is '100% optimistic' about legal battle

rennen

13 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly if you were lying would you really talk about it THIS much because you'd look like the biggest idiot on earth when Britney finally speaks out and if she says she never spoke to him.

On that basis I kind of believe him :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This. 

I've never like fully bashed him for lying about it. Just the thought of her facetiming him, in his bed on her birthday hahaha. I'm like...:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

But hopefully there is some truth in it and he's not doing all this for self-gain.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

This. 

I've never like fully bashed him for lying about it. Just the thought of her facetiming him, in his bed on her birthday hahaha. I'm like...:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

But hopefully there is some truth in it and he's not doing all this for self-gain.

I would love to see one day somes faces here if it happens to be true :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

You know in regard to all things Britney, things really haven’t gotten any better at all. Everything is still a mess as it has been for the past decade. Billy B, Courtney love, Lou Taylor, no kids, controlling father, no genuine conversation to the public, messy photos/video - things will never get better. Ever. All we have is a little more transparency in the court, but nothing is different. I feel so bad for her. She will live in this hell forever. 

8 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So he can talk but Lynne can’t ? Or Sam?

Lynne could possibly jeopardize the case if she speaks out during the ongoing court stuff. same with Britney. Sam A has signed multiple NDA's & paperwork stating he cannot share things about the conservatorship, Britney's personal life, etc. them making statements would not necessarily work out in Britney's favor. Billy isn't under any contract or NDA which is why he's spoken out without any legal repercussions. 

• Leader
11 hours ago, joanhs said:

Felicia liked it on instagram. Believe him or not, I understand that, but what he said to CNN is the truth. Jamie should shut his stupid mouth instead of making people doubt her even more. 
At least Billy doesn't make her sound more crazy..

True. His quotes were fine. Thing is, he genuinely believes he's speaking with her. The same Britney that gave him "Am I A Sinner" to leak for fans. The same Britney that sent him a 2015 selfie as proof. I'd be interested to know if they have ever face timed. That's the only way I will believe it (not that he cares if I do or don't lol) 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I always want to believe him until people ask him questions and he gives out answers like “If I’m being catfished then how would I be talking to Britney Spears every day?” he can’t even help his own case. All it’d take is a quick FaceTime and a screenshot to prove it to everyone doubting him.

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

True. His quotes were fine. Thing is, he genuinely believes he's speaking with her. The same Britney that gave him "Am I A Sinner" to leak for fans. The same Britney that sent him a 2015 selfie as proof. I'd be interested to know if they have ever face timed. That's the only way I will believe it (not that he cares if I do or don't lol) 

Oh, he definitely cares. You live rent-free in his mind all day, everyday. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 3