Billy B speaks to Entertainment Tonight and claims he speaks with Britney personally every day: she is '100% optimistic' about legal battle

rennen

billy-et-britney.jpg.ead8b8650e11bb8b58e455c52ad2c0a9.jpg

Britney's former makeup artist claims he personally speaks with Britney daily via text and telephone and says she is doing well. 

A source previously told CNN that Britney "faces ongoing challenges with her mental health," but Billy refutes that, telling ET that Britney feels "hurt and disappointed" that anyone would say that.

"We're talking about someone who did a residency in Las Vegas under the conservatorship," Billy said. "It's ridiculous for anyone to claim that she is not well."

Billy also told ET that Britney is well aware of exactly what is going on with her ongoing conservatorship case.

"She is 100 percent optimistic about what the outcome will be in the end," Billy said. "She is patient and strategic."

Please keep the comments respectful. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 5
44 minutes ago, Dirk said:

this man came from nowhere to be her rep to media outlets now wtf

At least he didnt say this time she has some type of dementia for being famous or in Hollywood or whatever bs he said at that rally. 

I dont believe in him at all and I wish Lynne or someone close to her would defend her publicly like this (even tho I bet Billy is probably doing this for attention), but anyway :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

45 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly if you were lying would you really talk about it THIS much because you'd look like the biggest idiot on earth when Britney finally speaks out and if she says she never spoke to him.

On that basis I kind of believe him :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Plus I do think Britney is patient and strategic - Britney is clever, more so than we give credit.

This! I kinda believe him on this basis 

• Like 2

I don´t know what to believe. Britney is so isolated, she is not even allowed to see her kids or friends. And her team has nothing against daily contact with a man who wants to help her?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: And yes, I know if it´s true that Britney hides it. I´m not dumb. But I can imagine they control EVERYTHING she does, even when she uses the bathroom. I´m sure they trawl through her stuff. But on the other hand, her estate is huge, so it is easy to hide a small object like a phone. But how does she manage to sneak out every day to use it? I think they observe her on 7/24.

But on the other hand Felicia likes his posts about Britney and write him.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 2