Billy B speaks to Entertainment Tonight and claims he speaks with Britney personally every day: she is '100% optimistic' about legal battle

rennen

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

At least he didnt say this time she has some type of dementia for being famous or in Hollywood or whatever bs he said at that rally. 

I dont believe in him at all and I wish Lynne or someone close to her would defend her publicly like this (even tho I bet Billy is probably doing this for attention), but anyway :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

When Lynne had the opportunity to publicly defend her daughter, she chose to capitalise on the situation and released a book.

giphy.gif 

• Like 8

straight out of delusion land, BUT what he said is actually positive and undermines the ongoing public notion that she’s mentally unwell, so.... I’d count that as a “win”...

Anyway, isn’t it kind of strange that no one from her team has actually made a move to undo this notion of “spokesperson for Britney” role he seems to have acquired? 

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don´t know what to believe. Britney is so isolated, she is not even allowed to see her kids or friends. And her team has nothing against daily contact with a man who wants to help her?:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: And yes, I know if it´s true that Britney hides it. I´m not dumb. But I can imagine they control EVERYTHING she does, even when she uses the bathroom. I´m sure they trawl through her stuff. But on the other hand, her estate is huge, so it is easy to hide a small object like a phone. But how does she manage to sneak out every day to use it? I think they observe her on 7/24.

But on the other hand Felicia likes his posts about Britney and write him.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

He is lying. Or is extremely deluded by an imposter.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes, but why does Felicia interact with him then? I thought that he  is Team B or he is someone who is very lonely and that gives him the feeling that people  like and care for him. But the thing with Fe makes me think.

She likes his posts as far as I know. Then again Felicia interacts with everyone. Including fans lol

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cinderella85 said:

True.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

I'm not saying not to trust Fe, but she's always interacting with fans and any positive Britney content. 

Fe was featured more in The Zone than Britney was. She was the VIP Tour Guide on PoM for years. I am not saying she's pro-conservative but at the very least she has to be friendly with some of Team Con. At least friendly enough to be signing them contracts. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We really don't know how long its been since Britney and Fe have even had a conversation. I believe that Fe is a great person. I am not **** talking her. But her rooting for Billy B's posts does not indicate to me that what Billy is saying is true or confirmed. A lot of people are taking his word for it.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly if you were lying would you really talk about it THIS much because you'd look like the biggest idiot on earth when Britney finally speaks out and if she says she never spoke to him.

On that basis I kind of believe him :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Plus I do think Britney is patient and strategic - Britney is clever, more so than we give credit.

This is the only Shred of credibility to me but also ... :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Love 1

There's a whole list of celebs who have spoken out in Britney's defense who have been silenced in the past year or more.

Rose McGowan, Tinashe, Taryn Manning, etc etc have all been silenced. (Probably given the Jordan/Exhale Loucifer treatment.)

Yet we are supposed to believe Team Con and Jamie have no problem with this dude running his mouth to whatever media he can find every three weeks to speak about Britney?

anigif_sub-buzz-30954-1540501305-2.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
15 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There's a whole list of celebs who have spoken out in Britney's defense who have been silenced in the past year or more.

Rose McGowan, Tinashe, Taryn Manning, etc etc have all been silenced. (Probably given the Jordan/Exhale Loucifer treatment.)

Yet we are supposed to believe Team Con and Jamie have no problem with this dude running his mouth to whatever media he can find every three weeks to speak about Britney?

anigif_sub-buzz-30954-1540501305-2.gif

Oh sis ur so smart :shaktongue_shakira_red: v true lmao

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I'm not saying not to trust Fe, but she's always interacting with fans and any positive Britney content. 

Fe was featured more in The Zone than Britney was. She was the VIP Tour Guide on PoM for years. I am not saying she's pro-conservative but at the very least she has to be friendly with some of Team Con. At least friendly enough to be signing them contracts. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

We really don't know how long its been since Britney and Fe have even had a conversation. I believe that Fe is a great person. I am not **** talking her. But her rooting for Billy B's posts does not indicate to me that what Billy is saying is true or confirmed. A lot of people are taking his word for it.

What I wonder is, when Billy would lying, would Fe not expose him? I know she is very polite. But would she not wrote on his page and ask him why he is saying stuff as he did? But then, who knows when it was the last time Brit and Fe talked with each other. It must be 2016.Maybe she has no clue and just want to be nice.