Billy B speaks to Entertainment Tonight and claims he speaks with Britney personally every day: she is '100% optimistic' about legal battle

rennen

55 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Sorry, if we are to go by what Billy B. lets go through the list of things we have to swallow first:

1. Britney was sitting in a wing of her castle SHAKING that fans were downloading Swimming in the Stars and Matches illegally and boycotting the brand. They are STEALING from her "she" exclaimed to Billy B. as she clutched her pearls. Meanwhile, she doesn't bother to promote any aspect of the Glory re-release at all. 

2. Britney instructed Billy B. to "leak" exclusive, never before listened to "Tell Me (Am I A Sinner)" and "Hey Ma" with the music mafia watermark included! 

3. Britney sent Billy B. a selfie, trying to pass it off as recent. Was actually from 2015. 

4. "Britney" has spent all summer communicating regularly with Jason Alexander. She has been flirting with him, leading him on, making him think they still have a chance together while she's been with Sam this whole time. Remember, Billy B. and Jason Alexander vouched for each other. She also is okay with Jason saying Sam is gay and she'd be happier with him. 

5. "Britney" apparently communicates with Billy B. through an Android. She also called HIM on HER birthday, and not the other way around. 

6. If Billy B. and Britney were so tight, she'd be more than happy to settle the score once and for all. Why haven't they FaceTimed? Why doesn't the Britney official account follow him? Why hasn't she liked or commented on any of his posts, or gotten Sam to do it? Don't y'all claim she controls her own account? 

I'm sure there's a lot more plenty of people here can add to the list. But I don't believe this ********* is communication with her. If I want to be generous, MAYBE Team Lynne has reached out to him and given him the green light to speak positively about Britney in the media. He is jumping at the chance because he's never had so much validation and attention from strangers in his entire life.

But if this is the case, regardless he was either lying or being catfished in the beginning. 

I would be inclined to believe this because Team Lynne has upped her media game this year, often responding to Team Con's media attacks like the US Magazine article recently. An example of this would be Jamie's former "business partner" and restaurant chef dude who came out of the woodwork to spill the tea on Colon earlier this year. 

Is Team Lynne doing this as some sort of strategy so Britney has people in her corner? Possibly. Is there a mutually beneficial relationship established with Billy B. at this point where he is doing this "out of the kindness of his heart" but mostly for attention and "relevancy?" Probably. 

But I do not believe he interacts with Britney. I don't believe she calls him. I don't believe they have a regular correspondence. I don't believe that out of thousands of people Britney has interacted with in the past she would seek out the attention of this old fool. I don't believe that she has nothing better to do than get on calls with him and complain about the Free Britney movement and BreatheHeavy, and most of her fandom. And I certainly don't believe she was inspired by his mega phone rant about her "dementia" at the Free Britney rally and was like "Hey, let's give it another shot!"

I just really don't believe that Britney, who has always had at least 20 people & an NDA you need to get through to speak to her, is that accessible. That has never been the case in the past. And if this is true now, there is no reason why she can't sit down for a phone interview herself and put rumors to rest. There are people other than Billy B. who would be willing to speak to her again. And after 13 years of restrictions we are now to believe that she is able to call Billy B. whenever she feels like it and have unfiltered conversations with him about her resentment of her fans? I guess their brief stint on X-Factor together 8 years ago must have really resonated!

doubt it schitts creek GIF by CBC

Someone is using Billy B. as a tool. He is well aware of this and is welcoming the opportunity. 

But make no mistake. Since Day 1 Billy B. has been sewing seeds of discord in the fandom. From what he had to say about the #FreeBritney movement in the very first rally, to scolding fans for not buying merchandise that directly benefits Team Con. I don't trust him for one ****** second and neither should any of you. The fact that he HASN'T been hit with a lawsuit or a cease & desist to shut the **** up like most celebs that have spoken out about the conservatorship in Britney's favor should tell you all you need to know. 

And regarding Fe, who the hell even knows when the last time she spoke to Britney was? All I know is that she was featured more in The Zone than Britney actually was. So her liking his posts when she spends most of her time on social media liking positive Britney content does not convince me. 

But I am glad that Billy B. will get another dopamine hit reading yet another post about him on BreatheHeavy. That ego must be pretty well-fed by now. I cannot wait until someone asks Britney about him a year from now and she's like 

Confused Britney Spears GIF

If he's broke,  desperate times call for desperate measures..

I can't think the last time he was a make up artist to anyone..

• Love 1
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

They're buying the media to make sure they look innocent..

One person called Lou the new Yolanda..

Yolanda ended up doing what to Selena cos she got caught stealing money from Selena and her official fan club. 

I was, its scary cos it's true..

Its really way too familiar.  

OMG, you´re right.:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I´ve seen the movie 20 years ago or so but I can remember that Selena wants to talk with Yolanda because fans came to her and said they paid for the merchandise but never gets it. Then Selena wanted to talk about it with Yolanda, but in a polite way. Then she was shot by her. If Selena would not be ********, she would be a world star today and would have had an impact like Shakira had. I've cried my eyes out. Need the rewatch the movie. I have it on VHS somewhere.

• Love 1
Just now, Spicechinodiva said:

If he's broke,  desperate times call for desperate measures..

I can't think the last time he was a make up artist to anyone..

Agreed. I think it's really sad, to be honest. 

I'm not sure what clout, if any, Billy B. has in the industry. Although he loves to brag and share his anecdotes about his time with Mariah or Gaga. 

But I think it's very interesting (and sad) that there are actual people out there in the movement that are doing the WORK to represent and free Britney. Why hasn't Britney gotten into contact with @FreeBritneyLA or @ThatSurpriseWitness? Or even Lisa Maccarley? 

What benefit does Britney get from Billy speaking to the media on her behalf? 

Is anyone in the GP dying to know Billy's thoughts on the situation? Will they only believe she's okay if he says so? 

Nobody knows who he is. He is advertising his Instagram lives as if they are events. "Tune in tomorrow to find out what Britney's thoughts on Swimming in the Stars are!" 

If "Britney" really is speaking to him, she HAS to see right through him. He is getting his life by milking salacious details about her predicament. How do people not see that? 

• Like 2