Billy B speaks to Entertainment Tonight and claims he speaks with Britney personally every day: she is '100% optimistic' about legal battle

rennen

Just now, Easy There said:

The one who shall not be named. I call ha Lucille :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

I've never even watched Arrested Development but Lucille seems like a classy lady who I would love to have a martini with.

The one who shall not be named has more in common with Voldemort.... maybe that should be her new name here so we can talk about her without the threat of frivolous demand letters  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I've never even watched Arrested Development but Lucille seems like a classy lady who I would love to have a martini with.

The one who shall not be named has more in common with Voldemort.... maybe that should be her new name here so we can talk about her without the threat of frivolous demand letters  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Loucifer Voldemort. Me gusta :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Allegedly  :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

ET releases every exclusive team Britney wants to promote.

Britney last few interviews - ET. 

JL and Scam trying with their "careers" - ET promo.

Now they give Billy B the platform to drag Jamie. Ok... Suspicious GIF by Padma Lakshmi

I expected better from ET. It's not like they're some rinky-dink source like The Blast. I can't wait for a year from now when TMZ, ET, and any other "respected" outlet who is reporting such BS has to figure out the best way to eat crow while not looking like complete morons 

dumb barack obama GIF by Obama

• Love 3
6 hours ago, jj_boha said:

I know we are still questioning his validity but I appreciate that he says some supportive things about Britney here  

I have to agree with this, I don’t believe in him at all, put at least he put the message out there in a positive way. Maybe he is more relevant to the media and this will get more people’s attention since he has actually worked with her. 

25 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

I have to agree with this, I don’t believe in him at all, put at least he put the message out there in a positive way. Maybe he is more relevant to the media and this will get more people’s attention since he has actually worked with her. 

I think relevant is a really generous way to refer to Billy "I only know him from drag race" B

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

This fanbase has been divided since the whole "boycott wars" but we need to agree on something together: these peoples who are speaking on Britney's behalf are not to be trusted. Even if they don't say anything negative. They could still be trying to gain your trust so they can control your opinions later on by their lies :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Only trust official court documents. Even when seeing those, be careful to double or triple check that they are legit. There's so much lying and gaslighting going on and we nees to stay strong to not let the opposition of #FREEBRITNEY "win" :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

My thoughts exactly. Well said.

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Roger said:

When Lynne had the opportunity to publicly defend her daughter, she chose to capitalise on the situation apubliclynd released a book.

giphy.gif 

She never defended Britney in 2007 either. She let Jamie drag Britney publicly and then watched him plan the cship for idk how long. 

And she still isnt defending Britney publicly now. She could have said that Britney isnt crazy and doesnt need a cship, but all she has said is sHe hOpEs fOr BrIGhTeR dAyS fOr BrITnEY or whatever bs she said. 

Meawhile when Britneys fans were dragging JL, she right away defended her and even blocked fans who were criticizing her for never doing the same for Britney! I mean If Lynne likes Britneys posts, she sees people saying Britney looks drugged, crazy and whatnot on the comments and she never clapped back at anyone :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

What a mama bear of the year right? :matches:

4 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

There's a whole list of celebs who have spoken out in Britney's defense who have been silenced in the past year or more.

Rose McGowan, Tinashe, Taryn Manning, etc etc have all been silenced. (Probably given the Jordan/Exhale Loucifer treatment.)

Yet we are supposed to believe Team Con and Jamie have no problem with this dude running his mouth to whatever media he can find every three weeks to speak about Britney?

anigif_sub-buzz-30954-1540501305-2.gif

I dont think Rose was ever silenced tho. She said she deleted smt but she was deleting some things on her Instagram if Im not mistaken, but she confirmed to be still pro FreeBritney. After that, she made this post 

1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I dont think Rose was ever silenced tho. She said she deleted smt but she was deleting some things on her Instagram if Im not mistaken, but she confirmed to be still pro FreeBritney. After that, she made this post 

I personally believe an attempt was made to silence her and she did not give a ****. She initially deleted **** and then doubled down. I remember someone on Exhale had asked her if they told her to take it down and her response indicated some shenanigan took place. 

I also believe Miley was given a talking to. Her answer the last time she was asked about it was a little more...restrained. Kind of like she was backtracking but not at the same time. There are for sure other examples of people in the past year who have posted about it and then ended up deleting for mysterious reasons, but the names are escaping me tbh. The point still stands though, imo. Why isn't Billy B. getting slapped with a cease and desist? 

I'm not even sure I believe that NDA expired.

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Rose is like the cracked-out cousin who once in awhile makes sense but is so bat**** crazy that it's hard for people to generally take her seriously :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

@MyahJeanSpears has the right idea. Why isn't Billy B being silenced when he's gushing over HOW AMAZING BRITNEY IS DOING despite not having any contact with her since probably 2011 while Tinashe, who was working with Britney as of late 2016, is getting threatened?

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I personally believe an attempt was made to silence her and she did not give a ****. She initially deleted **** and then doubled down. I remember someone on Exhale had asked her if they told her to take it down and her response indicated some shenanigan took place. 

I also believe Miley was given a talking to. Her answer the last time she was asked about it was a little more...restrained. Kind of like she was backtracking but not at the same time. There are for sure other examples of people in the past year who have posted about it and then ended up deleting for mysterious reasons, but the names are escaping me tbh. The point still stands though, imo. Why isn't Billy B. getting slapped with a cease and desist? 

I'm not even sure I believe that NDA expired.

Its interesting that people thought they had silenced her then she made that post and never deleted lol 

I also think someone talked to Miley bc she was really careful with her words. She said she didnt know much about Britneys situation and talked as if its not fair to say some things If ure not in the know, but she still said that Britney should have the freedom to live the life as she pleases. She didnt accuse anyone of anything, but still talked as if shes still pro FreeBritney. 

I think the more obvious example is Taryn Manning who did a post more pro FreeBritney I think, then deleted, maybe another one who seemed more pro cship and was liked by none other than JL :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

yeah, didnt that Andrew guy implied that NDAs last 10 years and thats why he shared the letter last year? Its really funny how Billy is talking **** non stop and team B doesnt care about him? When he knows Britney personally? I also think theres smt shady about him, even if I still dont know for sure what that is.

11 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Rose is like the cracked-out cousin who once in awhile makes sense but is so bat**** crazy that it's hard for people to generally take her seriously :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

@MyahJeanSpears has the right idea. Why isn't Billy B being silenced when he's gushing over HOW AMAZING BRITNEY IS DOING despite not having any contact with her since probably 2011 while Tinashe, who was working with Britney as of late 2016, is getting threatened?

black and white vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

The funny thing is Courtney Love and Rose were the first ones to really expose Harvey Weinstein, so I wish they would speak more, even more Courtney who knows these people.

Yeah, I dont believe Billy's bs. I mean he was crying about people not streaming SITS ffs and not to mention his **** saying he wouldnt say FreeBritney and saying Britney had some type of dementia for being in Hollywood or whatever bs he said.