Jump to content

Do you wish Britney did more collabs with Nicki Minaj?


Void

Recommended Posts

Yes. She needs to deliver a super successful era solo then piggy tail off it for a massive colab with nicki and Beyonce right now tbh. 

Hopefully address all that has happened with the album and promo (whenever she's free and happy of course) then use the momentum to finally collab with nicki and bey. This would also act a closer to all the drama and divert the attention back to Britney the icon we all love. 

That's if Nicki and Bey are still even friends...? Weren't they taking shots at each other on their latest tracks? 

Nicki would be good on her own too :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I wish Britney would just release a few solo singles first before collabing again. We had Pretty Girls, Make Me, and Slumber Party. I realize collabs are meant to get more publicity and bring 2 fandoms together to support the song. They prob pick younger artists to try to market Britney to the latest generation of music fans but success with solo singles represents Britney getting a hit all on her own.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Mayenaise said:

 

That's if Nicki and Bey are still even friends...? Weren't they taking shots at each other on their latest tracks? 

Beyonce recently wished Nicki a Happy birthday on her website (dec 8)

the post is still on her website 

she only sends bday wishes to people she appreciates

so i think they're still in good terms 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I think she could've especially on Glory.

That had some of her best collabs

Honestly, I think it was great despite the collabs. No shade to Tinashe but can you imagine if she was replaced with someone like Jhene Aiko or H.E.R. on Slumber Party and if Drake or J. Cole replaced G-Eazy (who?) on Make Me? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Honestly, I think it was great despite the collabs. No shade to Tinashe but can you imagine if she was replaced with someone like Jhene Aiko or H.E.R. on Slumber Party and if Drake or J. Cole replaced G-Eazy (who?) on Make Me? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Totally agree with the Drake or J. Cole on Make Me but H.E.R. would never do Slumber Party or really any of that type of music. It's just not her groove.

Though Selena Gomez on Slumber Party... That would have changed the entire era. Because that's a top ten hit. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: Just imagine the video but with Selena & Britney. No offense to Tinashe, I did like her on the song but c'mon... Selena Gomez would have garnered real mainstream attention to the song/video and would have in turn renewed interest in Britney. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, outrageous122 said:

Totally agree with the Drake or J. Cole on Make Me but H.E.R. would never do Slumber Party or really any of that type of music. It's just not her groove.

Though Selena Gomez on Slumber Party... That would have changed the entire era. Because that's a top ten hit. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: Just imagine the video but with Selena & Britney. No offense to Tinashe, I did like her on the song but c'mon... Selena Gomez would have garnered real mainstream attention to the song/video and would have in turn renewed interest in Britney. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Omg thank you I didn't even think of that :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Totally agree Selena and Britney on Slumber Party would have been :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block