"The Dark Truth about Sam Asghari"

5 hours ago, LLuvia said:

And as you justify his comment "It isn't a weakness, it's a sign of absolute strength, people should be inspired by this, at least I Am" ?.  These were his exact words.

How can you justify that he commenting with multiple hearts on the "Me Time" post?.

How can you justify that he repost that post?.

How do you justify that he was in I think it was in Toronto doing paid promo for Britney's team, while she was in a mental facility?.

How do you justify him putting a past story on Instagram for Valentine's Day, while she was in a mental facility or somewhere else ?:

How can you justify that while she was in a mental facility he even put a post on Instagram about them (I think it was kiss day and another was a collage of a Fan)?.

How do you justify the day Easter and their departure from the hotel and the day of the hairdresser that by chance a girl from his agency found a Britney and upload a photo of her in a hairdresser?.

How can you justify that Sam acted as he acted in this way when she was in a mental facility against her will?.

- Now I go with the superficial lies ...

How do we justify the day of the phone where she wanted to do a live on Instagram  and Sam took her phone away quickly and violently?.
How do we justify the video training and him saying "smile"?.
How do we justify that she does not have access to their social media and Sam always comments as if she had access to her social media?.
How do we justify the thousands of articles by saying that he and her father have an excellent relationship?.
How do we justify when he says that he is the Manchester City Fitness coach?.
How can we justify him saying that he has played football when they even had to deny it?.
How do we justify Sam promoting "Matches" when she doesn't want to, of course, he did it without her being there?.

Don't forget how upset she was on the red carpet he dragged her to.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, KrisJ said:

He is a glorified f-boy being paid to keep her occupied. He’s only after his own interests and he’s cheated on her many times with both women AND men 💅🏼

that sounds juicy as eff... do we have new receipts? gossip twitter has been saying lots of things since the court documents started being released... GIF wendy williams - animated GIF on GIFER

On 12/14/2020 at 11:07 PM, CharmingMadness said:

i think, Brit aint leaving his ***, because she will be all alone then

Usually I defend her and Sams relationship when it comes to people attacking him but this is a very good point 

She would likely be very alone without him and there is always a chance she's keeping him around for that reason 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

Usually I defend her and Sams relationship when it comes to people attacking him but this is a very good point 

She would likely be very alone without him and there is always a chance she's keeping him around for that reason 

I am in no place to discuss how Britney feels, but her team won't take long to find her a new toy..i mean man. It's like David-Charlie transition.

8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

He is a glorified f-boy being paid to keep her occupied. He’s only after his own interests and he’s cheated on her many times with both women AND men 💅🏼

Any proof on that? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, godneyjspears said:

I really didnt wanna attack him, lol, but all these "smile!" orders from him triggered me
I thought he was a simple and kind guy at first, but now, seeing all the fishy facts and behaviour from him, I dont think their relationship are healthy and genuine (on his side)
I hope Brit have fun and isn't with him, cause she's heavily isolated and lonely, but will find someone real and nice afterwards :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Omg @LLuviav:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I forgot/didn't know half this **** about him I always just assumed Britney kept him around for ~company~ & not think of him very much (he is pretty but has the personality of a foot). Let's not forget his weird friend using her for Insta clout and going on about her reproductive rights & focusing on her having Sam's kid :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wonder if he'd be in the picture if Britney had her basic human rights :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

I really didnt wanna attack him, lol, but all these "smile!" orders from him triggered me
I thought he was a simple and kind guy at first, but now, seeing all the fishy facts and behaviour from him, I dont think their relationship are healthy and genuine (on his side)
I hope Brit have fun and isn't with him, cause she's heavily isolated and lonely, but will find someone real and nice afterwards :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Have you guys ever been in a relationship before?

LOL

Nobody's perfect. There are always going to be issues you work your way around. Besides, telling someone to smile in a video or picture isn't that big of a deal. I'm sure I've done the same to my boyfriend. Overanalyzing everything is always going to bring up **** that's just not a big deal. 

This video raised good points.

I don’t get good vibes from Sam A. at all. He comes off as superficial, self important- like he’s always wearing a mask for appearances only. Literally the opposite of Britney who is as down to earth and real as you can get especially at her level. It’s a big contrast.

Add that to every shady thing he’s done or said. I have dealt with an abusive narcissist before and while I can’t claim Sam A. is abusive, I can say he comes off as very narcissistic. Narcissism is deeper than staring in a mirror or posting selfies all day. Narcissists are obsessed with creating a certain public image for themselves but their actions tell a different story and they will do anything to maintain this said image.

Everyone around her has been filtered by her team for over a decade now. Everyone around her treats her like a child, especially her toxic father and team. Her rights as an adult have been stripped from her. When I see videos of them (as happy as Britney may or may not seem-up for debate) what I sense is that Sam A. belittles her, and that’s not me speaking as a fan. I would say the same if I saw a bf interacting like that with a friend of mine.

For the record- longevity means nothing to me, especially under her circumstances. Plenty of long unhealthy relationships out there. This point only being relevant if she had the choice to freely pick who to be around to begin with.

ANYONE can call their girlfriend a lioness on Instagram but why do things like tell her to smile as she’s lifting weights in front of a camera. Does that sound natural? 🤷🏻‍♀️reminds me of the red carpet thing. That’s maybe one little crack in the grand scheme..so imagine. 

In movies & fairytales you find your prince charming during the lowest point in your life- but more often than not in real life only vultures prey on you at your weakest which is why those who have been in toxic relationships or those who have grown up watching their parents have a highly toxic relationship are urged to heal through therapy to raise their self esteem so that they can find someone who truly appreciates and admires them for who they are.

But basically chile I’m a Gemini and I talk too much - bad body language and vibes emanate from Sam Asghari in my humble peasant opinion. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

Omg @LLuviav:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I forgot/didn't know half this **** about him I always just assumed Britney kept him around for ~company~ & not think of him very much (he is pretty but has the personality of a foot). Let's not forget his weird friend using her for Insta clout and going on about her reproductive rights & focusing on her having Sam's kid :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I wonder if he'd be in the picture if Britney had her basic human rights :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

The personality of a foot I-

married to medicine smh GIF

and don’t even get me started on Maxi 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha 3
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Nobody's perfect. There are always going to be issues you work your way around. Besides, telling someone to smile in a video or picture isn't that big of a deal. I'm sure I've done the same to my boyfriend. Overanalyzing everything is always going to bring up **** that's just not a big deal. 

Im not OVERanalyzing, Im analyzing the facts that we have now, i think you're aware of everything, like fake posts, when she was locked up against her will and all the other stuff, there's been multiple threads about it + you telling your boyfriend to smile for the camera is not the same as to tell it to Brit, who had such an awful treatment from people with cameras throughout her life and hates being in spotlight and who did red carpets before he was, like, what, a toddler, lol? so she knows what to do and overall his behaviour seems at least rude or not genuine towards her

Plus, we know Brit comes from a dysfanctional family (thanks, Jamie) and that ****s up pretty much your choices in love
She can be with him cause she's lonely, she can be with him, cause she's in love, but he isnt the Prince Charming for sure, thats my point

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

Im not OVERanalyzing, Im analyzing the facts that we have now, i think you're aware of everything, like fake posts, when she was locked up against her will and all the other stuff, there's been multiple threads about it + you telling your boyfriend to smile for the camera is not the same as to tell it to Brit, who had such an awful treatment from people with cameras throughout her life and hates being in spotlight and who did red carpets before he was, like, what, a toddler, lol? so she knows what to do and overall his behaviour seems at least rude or not genuine towards her

Plus, we know Brit comes from a dysfanctional family (thanks, Jamie) and that ****s up pretty much your choices in love
She can be with him cause she's lonely, she can be with him, cause she's in love, but he isnt the Prince Charming for sure, thats my point

Ok but Sam knows Britney better than ANY of us do. We don’t actually know her. Him telling her to smile could be because she gets very anxious in front of photographers and he’s giving her a subtle reminder? Idk, things are not always as they seem. She seems genuinely happy with him and they’ve spent a lot of private time together in Hawaii and Florida and like I said, he’s the closest person to her right now so I don’t think it’s right to vilify him without the facts. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Ok but Sam knows Britney better than ANY of us do. We don’t actually know her. Him telling her to smile could be because she gets very anxious in front of photographers and he’s giving her a subtle reminder? Idk, things are not always as they seem. She seems genuinely happy with him and they’ve spent a lot of private time together in Hawaii and Florida and like I said, he’s the closest person to her right now so I don’t think it’s right to vilify him without the facts. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

well, Jamie knows Brit even better than Sam, doesnt mean he's doing good to her and we should like him:ehidk_britney_um_eek:
and i dont think ppl here disliked Sam that much before all the stuff started to emerge, like him being paid as a chief and all the other, ****storm came at him only because of his actions, and to me he's not great guy, plus Brit's ig is controlled, we dont know if she's really that happy with him

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

well, Jamie knows Brit even better than Sam, doesnt mean he's doing good to her and we should like him:ehidk_britney_um_eek:
and i dont think ppl here disliked Sam that much before all the stuff started to emerge, like him being paid as a chief and all the other, ****storm came at him only because of his actions, and to me he's not great guy, plus Brit's ig is controlled, we dont know if she's really that happy with him

A relationship between lovers is different than a daughter-father relationship. Like hello. Her dad doesn’t know her intimately like Sam would. 

You can view him however you’d like. Britney is the one going on vacations with him, out to sushi, out to the beach, out to play to volleyball with her friend Cade, etc 

She clearly can get rid of boyfriends with a snap of her fingers (look at Jason, Charlie, David) Sam doesn’t have to be a part of her life but still is.

• Like 1