"The Dark Truth about Sam Asghari"

Ngl but I've totally noticed what @Easy There is saying :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I don't find their posts to be particularly negative or pugilistic. What we're allowed to say and who about sometimes feels like moving goal posts based on the "positivity" expectations of the day :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: but that's just my observation & tbqh I'm in the negative camp most of the time :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Anyway, on-topic, I still think Sam is a fame-hungry weenie who has a lot of strange inconsistencies surrounding him who has probably definitely cheated on Britney :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 8
Just now, lilhennythings said:

Ngl but I've totally noticed what @Easy There is saying :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: I don't find their posts to be particularly negative or pugilistic. What we're allowed to say and who about sometimes feels like moving goal posts based on the "positivity" expectations of the day :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: but that's just my observation & tbqh I'm in the negative camp most of the time :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Anyway, on-topic, I still think Sam is a fame-hungry weenie who has a lot of strange inconsistencies surrounding him who has probably definitely cheated on Britney :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Loves you babe :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

I think anyone with eyes can see that he's up to no good. I mean just going off by how they met was a clear red flag. Many con artists know that the way to get close to celebrities is through workong with them. Maybe at first he was just auditioning for the SP role just so he could work, but he ended up using that job to get close to Britney. Their age difference and his past of leeching onto things so that he can get ahead clearly shows that he's doing the same thing to Britney. Maybe Britney knows and doesn't care, maybe Sam changed his ways, or maybe Britney is doing the best with the situation she's in because Sam is on payroll and she can't kick him out. We don't know, but it's severely obvious at least to me that he is a puppet with strings and Jamie is the puppeteer.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Part of me thinks he is the reason why Britney is fighting the conservatorship. Probably talked Britney into fighting it when her dad said she cant marry him or have a kid. Just one theory. But boyfriends and specificaly controlling ones have a way to isolate someone from their family. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, BND said:

Part of me thinks he is the reason why Britney is fighting the conservatorship. Probably talked Britney into fighting it when her dad said she cant marry him or have a kid. Just one theory. But boyfriends and specificaly controlling ones have a way to isolate someone from their family. 

No it’s true it’s true but fans are afraid to admit this because it goes against their rituals :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

3 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

You want free speech but you don’t think others should post their own perceptions of Sam A. on a discussion forum (not a court room) because there’s no “evidence”. Um what.

Yup, they come into threads and bully people with their passive-aggressive preachy ways, ugh. And demand people to be banned. Talk about delusional privilege.:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

If they don't like being talked back at or "these kind of videos" then they should gtfo and find some other thread about peaches and rainbows that cater to their delusion.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

btw it's crazy who many of these individuals talk and act alike...

pathetic, really Wendy Williams GIF - Wendy Williams Shade - Discover & Share GIFs

anyway, moving on.

SCAM, we're on to you and we don't care how many thirst traps

you post to try to fool us, girl!Wendy Gifs

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Body ache said:

I think anyone with eyes can see that he's up to no good. I mean just going off by how they met was a clear red flag. Many con artists know that the way to get close to celebrities is through workong with them. Maybe at first he was just auditioning for the SP role just so he could work, but he ended up using that job to get close to Britney. Their age difference and his past of leeching onto things so that he can get ahead clearly shows that he's doing the same thing to Britney. Maybe Britney knows and doesn't care, maybe Sam changed his ways, or maybe Britney is doing the best with the situation she's in because Sam is on payroll and she can't kick him out. We don't know, but it's severely obvious at least to me that he is a puppet with strings and Jamie is the puppeteer.

I think only thirsty queens think he's some kind of prince charming. its mostly thirst and wishful thinking. Anyone with a brain can see right through Scam. But he'll be exposed. Just wait.

I only fear Britney is going to suffer too much after that disappointment. 

Wendy Gifs

• Love 5

Hello everybody. Remember a few months ago when I said Sam was the real devil and everybody attacked me like crazy. Many of u even said Sam was her knight in shining armor. So shocking to hear many of u doubting him now. Here is my bet, Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. Dad says no, but Britney strongly fought her dad. So he sends her to a mental facility with the hopes that therapy mind change her mind and might make her be able to think rational again. Sadly it only makes her more rebellious. Dad is doing everything he could to get Sam out of the picture. Unfortunately he did a mistake and let his temper got the best of him causing Britney to have reduced visitation with her kids. Britney doesnt trust dad anymore, she trusts the devil instead. Britney hasnt spoken to dad since the whole scuffle with Sean. So who was been forcing her to do tweets that she doesnt want to? Its Sam, its not Jamie. The real devil here is Sam, not Jamie. The conservatorship is needed. Anybody who thinks she is mentally well are delusional. Just look at her tweets these days, she looks like she is sick. Britney was the happiest from 09-19 during her dad conservatorship. Then came Sam everything changes. You guys better be careful with what u wish for. Ending the C-ship is going to cost Britney her life.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Afiq said:

Hello everybody. Remember a few months ago when I said Sam was the real devil and everybody attacked me like crazy. Many of u even said Sam was her knight in shining armor. So shocking to hear many of u doubting him now. Here is my bet, Sam wants to marry Britney without a prenupt. Dad says no, but Britney strongly fought her dad. So he sends her to a mental facility with the hopes that therapy mind change her mind and might make her be able to think rational again. Sadly it only makes her more rebellious. Dad is doing everything he could to get Sam out of the picture. Unfortunately he did a mistake and let his temper got the best of him causing Britney to have reduced visitation with her kids. Britney doesnt trust dad anymore, she trusts the devil instead. Britney hasnt spoken to dad since the whole scuffle with Sean. So who was been forcing her to do tweets that she doesnt want to? Its Sam, its not Jamie. The real devil here is Sam, not Jamie. The conservatorship is needed. Anybody who thinks she is mentally well are delusional. Just look at her tweets these days, she looks like she is sick. Britney was the happiest from 09-19 during her dad conservatorship. Then came Sam everything changes. You guys better be careful with what u wish for. Ending the C-ship is going to cost Britney her life.  

*Reads half way through post.* :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure::tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

*Notices red -100 reputation points*:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

*Exits post*:jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Haha 6
Just now, Afiq said:

Majority of people on this post agree with me

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find any Jamie Spears apologists on this thread. But keep lying to yourself. We'll see how many people agree with you when that post still has zero positive reactions by this time tomorrow. You're lucky Jordan removed the downvote option or you'd be -200 real quick.

• Like 3

Idgi I mean yeah he gets a lot more attention because he's with her, obviously. But he was in music videos before slumber party..plus britney picked him. I'm sure she would get rid of him if she didn't like him. She genuinely seems to have fun with him. She's youthful, energetic, healthy and clean around him. She's in a shady situation and he is involved with her now and has to follow rules too. We actually don't know even know what's true or not if you think about it. It's not right to be this noisy and speculate like this ugh

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I think you'll be hard-pressed to find any Jamie Spears apologists on this thread. But keep lying to yourself. We'll see how many people agree with you when that post still has zero positive reactions by this time tomorrow. You're lucky Jordan removed the downvote option or you'd be -200 real quick.

You think I care? Havent been on this site for months. Just come here to have my "I told you so" moment. Plus Im only being logical. Jamie hasnt spoken to Britney for more than a year. Who has been forcing her to do Tweets? Jamie might not be the nicest person on the planet. But freeing Britney and letting Sam taking a whole of her would be way3 worse. I guarantee you that.   

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, popprison said:

Idgi I mean yeah he gets a lot more attention because he's with her, obviously. But he was in music videos before slumber party..plus britney picked him. I'm sure she would get rid of him if she didn't like him. She genuinely seems to have fun with him. She youthful, energetic, healthy and clean around him. She's in a shady situation and he is involved with her now and has to follow rules too. We actually don't know even know what's true or not if you think about it. It's not right to be this noisy and speculate like this ugh

He looks like a manipulative liar. And he has a proven track record of doing so. Its especially easier to manipulate someone like Britney who obviously isnt mentally stable. 

3 minutes ago, Afiq said:

You think I care? Havent been on this site for months. Just come here to have my "I told you so" moment. Plus Im only being logical. Jamie hasnt spoken to Britney for more than a year. Who has been forcing her to do Tweets? Jamie might not be the nicest person on the planet. But freeing Britney and letting Sam taking a whole of her would be way3 worse. I guarantee you that.   

It seems like you have missed out on a lot and are misinformed. If you want to see who has control/say over her instagram look at the court documents.

And I definitely think you care since you are falsely insisting that everyone here agrees with you. I doubt you will find a single person who believes Britney should remain under conservatorship. Or anyone that buys that Jamie is a great guy who had a moment of weakness when he burst through the door to put his hands on SP. But keep doing you. I fed the troll tonight. I am glad to give you the attention you're so desperately craving. 

4 minutes ago, Afiq said:

Absolutely tf not. **** Jimothy Sparechange

1 hour ago, Karmickiss said:

@Afiq Aren’t you the one who said Jamie’s restraining order for abusing Britney’s kids wasn’t a big deal?

Confused Season 5 GIF by The Office

A Jamie Spears defender, isnt this hard to find? Whats next? A Lou stan? 

That last sentence seems like smt that would come out from TMZ articles 

jAmIe iS tHe ReAsOn ShEs AlIvE, tHeY wERe aLwAyS cLoSe, thEY R jUsT tRyInG tO fINd HeR mEdS bC HeRs StOpPed WoRkIng Or ShE sToPpeD tAkInG tHeM 

And that person talks as if Jamie is the most stable person in the world :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: whats next, during this cship was Britneys prime and she was never that successful or rich before? She was at her peak musically with BJ? The cship has been great for her barely seeing her kids now?