"The Dark Truth about Sam Asghari"

11 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

A relationship between lovers is different than a daughter-father relationship. Like hello. Her dad doesn’t know her intimately like Sam would. 

You can view him however you’d like. Britney is the one going on vacations with him, out to sushi, out to the beach, out to play to volleyball with her friend Cade, etc 

She clearly can get rid of boyfriends with a snap of her fingers (look at Jason, Charlie, David) Sam doesn’t have to be a part of her life but still is.

And that’s what we were talking about,she might be with him cause either way she might be all alone. Her staying with him doesn’t make relationship healthy or him a nice guy:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CharmingMadness said:

And that’s what we were talking about,she might be with him cause either way she might be all alone. Her staying with him doesn’t make relationship healthy or him a nice guy:pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

But the point I’m trying to make is this is all speculation. They JUST went to Hawaii and kept it private and cute. I don’t think we should attack the person she seems closest to at the moment :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

11 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

But the point I’m trying to make is this is all speculation. They JUST went to Hawaii and kept it private and cute. I don’t think we should attack the person she seems closest to at the moment :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I dislike him because of his behaviour, if he’ll do better, I’ll change my attitude towards him:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: rn its not happening, not my fault

• Love 1

Thinking he's iranian (I'm an iranian too) I can't imagine him having "dark" intentions. She seems pretty happy with him. And "forcing" her to smile can be because she's self-conscious about her lips and does the duck face all the time, maybe he's convincing her she has a beautiful smile...that's what I got from it. And I loved the video he's teaching him farsi words. He's not using him half as Kevin did, Kevin made Britney record rap songs with him, Sam only posted a couple of photos. lol

• Love 2
6 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I remember a time when people said 

"Her dad wants what's best for her, we shouldn't attack or question team con"

or even worse:

"If Britney chose Kevin as her husband it's because he's legit. STFU, he's the real deal"

No boo, we're all entitled to our opinions. And we have eyes...

if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...Top 30 Wendy Williams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

I remember a time when people said 

"Her dad wants what's best for her, we shouldn't attack or question team con"

or even worse:

"If Britney chose Kevin as her husband it's because he's legit. STFU, he's the real deal"

No boo, we're all entitled to our opinions. And we have eyes...

if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...Top 30 Wendy Williams GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I UNDERSTAND your opinions. I just don’t agree with them. For me, I always hated Kevin... but you could tell he was trash MILES away, I mean, we were able to physically see what kind of person he was through Chaotic and the papz.

Her dad... is her dad so of course until just recently, we treated him like we would treat anyone’s dad. Hoping they had their kid’s best interest. 

For Sam... we’ve seen BARE minimum. All of his IG posts are fitness posts or for work, we don’t really know what Sam is ACTUALLY like is what I’m saying. But y’all can keep judging the only person Britney is close to. I’m gonna stay over here and give him the benefit of the doubt. If there comes a day for you to say ‘told ya so’ I will at least say I had good intentions!

6 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

I UNDERSTAND your opinions. I just don’t agree with them. For me, I always hated Kevin... but you could tell he was trash MILES away, I mean, we were able to physically see what kind of person he was through Chaotic and the papz.

Her dad... is her dad so of course until just recently, we treated him like we would treat anyone’s dad. Hoping they had their kid’s best interest. 

For Sam... we’ve seen BARE minimum. All of his IG posts are fitness posts or for work, we don’t really know what Sam is ACTUALLY like is what I’m saying. But y’all can keep judging the only person Britney is close to. I’m gonna stay over here and give him the benefit of the doubt. If there comes a day for you to say ‘told ya so’ I will at least say I had good intentions!

fair enough. just remember that if people decided to still trust TeamCon's apparent good intentions and the positive press they had been enjoying until mid 2019, #FreeBritney probably wouldn't even be happening right now. Like those PSA's at airports recite, "if you see something, SAY SOMETHING."

Britney Spears' fans are 'concerned' as boyfriend Sam Asghari pretends to  choke the singer in new photo

oh we're seeing a pattern, alright 

just remember, hot beefcakes can be evil and greedy too Wendy Gifs

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

He was proven to be working with her team covering up the fact she was locked up against her will last year. I can’t understand why some fans still give him the benefit of the doubt and act like this is a myth when it’s a fact. It literally happened. He was working with her dad and lou. Fact. He’s against Britney. That simple.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

He was proven to be working with her team covering up the fact she was locked up against her will last year. I can’t understand why some fans still give him the benefit of the doubt and act like this is a myth and it’s a fact. He was working with her dad and lou. He’s against Britney. That simple.

yup, pretty much. I get thirstiness.... really. these are trying times.

but the truth is right in front of our eyes. ppl need to stop thinking with their ****s/hoohas.

Wendy Gifs

• Love 4
On 12/14/2020 at 3:51 PM, Easy There said:

Thoughts on his Valentine's day OR scam ? Or when he applauded her stay in psych war knowing that James forced her there for months ? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Have you heard of an NDA? Do you remember how so much was up in the air in 2019 and how many of us, including Sam, felt uncomfortable disclosing certain information without solid ground? Are you aware that even those closest to Britney who were there from day 1 never spoke out, yet all a select few Exhale members want to do is point the finger at Sam? Give it up. These videos do nothing but circulate conspiracy theories for people who have nothing better to do with their lives. @Jordan Miller, @Slayer please ban this conspiracy theorist, he does nothing but bring negativity and act as a pest to this forum. Seems to also get off on bullying and harassing others when what he needs to be doing is finding a job. Thanks.

On 12/14/2020 at 3:59 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This looks interesting and all, but I refuse to give these garbage drama channels with these garbage clickbait thumbnails any views.

ezgif-3-51e551b0c38e.gif

This. Reminds me of those tik tokers like moonwalkmars who only make these kind of clickbait videos for views/likes and who get off on overdramatized instigation rather than solid ground and evidence. Then again, our society blindly thrives off of that.  Really sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Have you heard of an NDA? Do you remember how so much was up in the air in 2019 and how many of us, including Sam, felt uncomfortable disclosing certain information without solid ground? Are you aware that even those closest to Britney who were there from day 1 never spoke out, yet all a select few Exhale members want to do is point the finger at Sam? Give it up. These videos do nothing but circulate conspiracy theories for people who have nothing better to do with their lives. @Jordan Miller, @Slayer please ban this conspiracy theorist, he does nothing but bring negativity and act as a pest to this forum. Seems to also get off on bullying and harassing others when what he needs to be doing is finding a job. Thanks.

You seriously need to get off my back. And stop this weird and scary obsession with me. Because its seriously concerning me. And I keep ignoring you as much as I can.

@Jordan Miller this is not the first time this member attacked me on personal level. And it's not the first time he keeps harassing me. 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

You seriously need to get off my back. And stop this weird *** obsession with me. Because its seriously concerning me. 

@Jordan Miller this is not the first time this member attacked me on personal level. And it's not the first time he keeps harassing me. 

Quick. Where am I attacking you when you were the one making threads about me and sending me death threats? How am I harassing you when I’m just informing you to use your noggin instead of believing everything you see or hear that’s towards your liking? There is a reason why you have thousands of WPs and how the staff members have to constantly be watching you like a hawk like a little child. You bring nothing substantial to this forum aside from being pessimistic and believing this place has become a ‘dIcTaToRsHiP’ when Jordan and staff are doing his best to keep this place on neutral terms. Learn what that means and then get back to me.

1 minute ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Where am I attacking you when you were the one making threads about me and sending me death threats? How am I harassing you when I’m just informing you to use your noggin instead of believing everything you see or hear towards your liking? There is a reason why you have thousands of WPs and how the staff members have to constantly be watching you like a hawk like a little child. You bring nothing substantial to this forum aside from being pessimistic and believing this place has become a ‘dIcTaToRsHiP’ when Jordan is doing his best to keep this place on neutral terms. Go find a hobby. 

I haven't done non of that. But go off. You are the one who keeps coming after me and calling me names.

And I literally have -7 WPs. 

@Jordan Miller please ask this member to stop harassing me. and telling me how pathetic my life is. This is not a first time. He keeps making fun of my job and life in general.

15 minutes ago, Easy There said:

I haven't done non of that. But go off. You are the one who keeps coming after me and calling me names.

And I literally have -7 WPs. 

@Jordan Miller please ask this member to stop harassing me. and telling me how pathetic my life is. This is not a first time. He keeps making fun of my job and life in general.

Am I not allowed to utilize free speech to reply to content that you post on a public forum? 

I don’t see any harassment on my end when I’m just simply reiterating why you should start forming your arguments through evidence rather than conspiracy theories and speculation. That goes for you and a lot of other Exhale members. Taking your anger out on Sam is not a good look for anyone, especially those who care for Britney.

And I’m still waiting for you to find that comment where I called your life “pathetic” or made fun of your “job” when I just said that you need to find a hobby but at this rate we’re going, you’re gonna get us both locked out of this thread and then use your crocodile tears to further justify why this forum is a dictatorship. It’s so funny to me.